[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is sun screen for you? Are some kinds better than others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 29790fd1cb6712d5_sunscreen.jpg (40 KB, 545x359) Image search: [Google]
29790fd1cb6712d5_sunscreen.jpg
40 KB, 545x359
How bad is sun screen for you? Are some kinds better than others? I burn like a mother fucker so i need to use it but would rather use the non toxic waste kind. Everything on the internet is basically pseudo science bull shit to try and get me to buy their spirit science product.
What does /fit/ use?
>>
>>36978155
Sun screen isn't bad for you retard. Stop reading leftist blogs where they pretend everything from a factory is poison but everything from nature is healthy (like cyanide and arsenic, both very natural of course).
>>
>>36978155
I use la roche posay
>>
>>36978174
i stopped reading them and came here. It's not just hippie sights, cnn/fox news talks about it, too.
>>36978201
this seems nice but triple the cost of normal cancer lotion. How long does it last you?
>>
>>36978257
I only use it on my face and neck so the 125ml bottle lasts me 3 to 4 months

On my body I use whatever cheap one
>>
>>36978257
If you aren't reading the study on pub med then it's bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Those entertainment news channels are not better than a tabloid.
>>
Studying for degree in Chemistry here, sunscreen these days is pretty safe, for us euros haha (don't know what shit they put is US ones cos of their stupid FDA laws). Sunscreen is made with chemicals safe for the skin containing certain functional groups designed to absorb wavelengths of UV radiation, harmful to your skin ie (cancer causing) would you like to absorb those cancer causing photons yourself, or let the bonds vibrate for you this benefit far outweighs any risk you may mistakenly have.
>>
>>36978431
Yeah i would rather use it then get toasted. What kind of product do you use? Do they have banana boat there?
>>
>>36978155
bump
>>
>>36978155
Just use anything that doesn't leave a white cast and doesn't irritate your skin.

Also preferably water resistant so you don't waste some on re-application after getting a little sweaty.
>>
>>36978155
If you want lower testosterone, they're great.
>>
>>36978155
sit in the sun for as long as desired with no sunscreen and if you can't handle the heat than kill yourself faggot because you genetically dont belong on this planet if you cant handle the natural environment
>>
Check out Environmental Working Group for reviews on sunscreen.
>>
>>36980586

Jump in a volcano then or breathe underwater
>>
>>36980586
>natural environment
Everyone dies from the natural environment, faggot.
>>
>>36978155
Get one that uses titanium dioxide and zinc oxide as the sunscreen portion.
>>
>>36978174
t. xenoestrogens
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.