[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna start an EC stack soon. What does /fit/ think about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: UknMgkU.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
UknMgkU.png
308 KB, 923x851
Gonna start an EC stack soon. What does /fit/ think about the dosing in pic related?
>>
Or would this be a better dosing scheme?

http://ephedrinewheretobuy.com/ephedrine-where-to-buy-eca-stacks/ec-stack-with-8mg-ephedrine-per-tab
>>
What does it do? Do you mind posting some fucking information about what you want to discuss instead of throwing up a picture and expecting us all to instantly comprehend you fucking sperg
>>
The dosing is pretty much tried and true for years and years now. Def the standard to follow.

I never go above 12.5e on any dose just due to the side effects it gives me (excessive pit sweating, hand shaking when trying to hold still, nausea which is probably from the guaf they add to make it legal to sale.

If you're not over sensitive to the side effects follow that guide.
>>
>>36975358
calm down retard. I don't need advice on dosing of people who haven't even heard about EC stack.
>>
>>36975450
Thanks. As it's my first time and it's pretty expensive (where I live at least), I think I'm going to do this beginner's dosing:

http://ephedrinewheretobuy.com/ephedrine-where-to-buy-eca-stacks/ec-stack-with-8mg-ephedrine-per-tab

Is there any additional benefit to adding more ephedrine when it comes to appetite suppression?
>>
>>36975475
Kill yourself
>>
>>36975358
Being this fucking new
>>
>>36975358
>>>/b/
>>
>>36975493

A higher dosage would def give a more powerful and longer lasting effect.

Honestly, dosing my 12.5 pretty much kills my appetite. While running EC the only time I find myself getting hungry is after training or its literally been like 6+ hours or so between meals.

But a higher dosage as shown on the table will def give a more powerful effect overall for energy and appetite suppression.

When you run it just try it out for yourself and see how it is for you.
>>
File: 1458057446636.png (858 KB, 734x804) Image search: [Google]
1458057446636.png
858 KB, 734x804
isn't this just overdosing on Caffeine and meth's retarded little brother?
i don't see how this is more effective than simply eating better.
>>
>>36975742

The appetite suppression is just God like. Its like plugging in a Game Shark into your anus and just using cheat codes for cutting. Appetite is destroyed plus the energy you get from it great too, especially transitioning into your cut when you're hungry and low on energy while your body adapts, its just too convenient and effective.

Having a clean cutting mean plan + EC stack = Cheat Codes to dropping tons of weight in a short period of time.
>>
>>36975770

Plus you dont have to worry about cooking yourself from the inside, sweating like a pig, smelling like shit, and suffering from feeling like death 24/7 running DNP.

Its better than Clen too with less sides and just much easier/cheaper to get.
>>
>>36975705
thanks!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.