[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/ I'm 5'9, 170 pounds, some muscle but mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461887781285.jpg (255 KB, 1267x1248) Image search: [Google]
1461887781285.jpg
255 KB, 1267x1248
Okay /fit/ I'm 5'9, 170 pounds, some muscle but mostly fat. I've cut all sugar from my diet and eating less. Help me make a workout plan for the week to get this body. I go to the gym on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. About how long will it take?
>>
>>36974133
To tell you the truth you will probably never look like that. I'd say only 1% of the population have that small of waist with that wide of shoulders. That's not to say you can't look good though.

To answer your question it will probably take around 2-3 years to get that much muscle mass.
>>
>>36974133
the fact that you are asking how long it will take means you are attempting to justify the ease of such a task, which means you wont make it.
>>
>>36974133
2-3 years natty, assuming you do it right and have the genetics
without the genetics you can still look very good, but that guy has a pretty good frame and decent insertions desu
>>
What workout should I do to lose weight and gain muscle? I want to get down to like 160
>>
>>36974133
3-4 years for sure
>>
>>36974133
Im 6'2 204lbs i workout mon-sat how ling would it take me to reach natty limit? Ps ive been at it for 8 months
>>
>>36974133
>cutting sugar
>eats carbs

Pick one
>>
>>36975688
Where did I mention eating carbs
>>
>>36975027
why the fuck did you trip? And there's too many factors to say just keep working out and never stop. It's not like you're gonna stop once you've attained the body because you need to keep working out to keep it
>>
>>36974133
Goddamn it, this board is so close to making me gay.
>>
>>36974133
I thought you were saying this was you. That looks like 5'9", 170lbs, except lean.

I'd say PPLPPL 3 years if your diet is on point and you have the waist for it.
>>
>>36974133

you know nothing jon snu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.