[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Average looking or above average?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 336x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 336x400
How does a person know if they are average or above average looking?
>>
Asking for both guys and girls, how do they know.
>>
>>36973708
If you are here shitposting on the 'chon you aren't above average.
>>
File: 1444266839897.jpg (197 KB, 950x724) Image search: [Google]
1444266839897.jpg
197 KB, 950x724
>>36973708
>>36973726
Feedback from other people.

Ideally you want to source it from people you don't know personally (and you want it from a lot of people) to make sure it's unbiased as possible.

I know I'm somewhat above average in appearance based on the 420 tinder matches I got (before I started dating my current gf and deleted my account), the girls who would come up and flirt with me/hook up with me without any work on my part at parties etc.

It also helped that I went through an ugly duckling phase in highschool (really bad acne, long greasy hair, autistic fashion sense) so I was able to observe the difference in how people (teachers, fellow students, coworkers, waiters, checkout girls etc.) treated me before and after.

There's a big difference.

If your mom/gf/good friend tells you you look good obviously that doesn't mean much either way
>>
The average person is 17lbs overweight.
>>
File: 1461373556035.jpg (142 KB, 886x703) Image search: [Google]
1461373556035.jpg
142 KB, 886x703
>tfw 6/10s and below spill their spaghetti around you but 7/10s and above ignore your existence
>>
>>36973818
So I guess that means you're average
>>
>>36973733
Not every person who posts on 4chan is ugly. Especially on /fit/, where most of us care about our looks. I know, surprising.
>>
>>36973769
Poor doggo... Nobody invites him to weird blowjob orgies
>>
>>36973769
>somewhat above average
>420 tinder matches
>girls approach you randomly

You're mostly like extremely good looking anon. "Somewhat above average" doesn't get you what you have.
>>
If you have to ask, you aren't.
>>
File: 1377114437694.jpg (45 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1377114437694.jpg
45 KB, 569x510
>tfw a girl likes you
>>
>>36973851
I've known hot girls ask me if I think they're hot. Insecurity.
>>
>>36973851
Not true. A lot of people on here are insecure.
>>
File: big-bosses-mgs1-liquid-snake.jpg (31 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
big-bosses-mgs1-liquid-snake.jpg
31 KB, 1024x768
This is what I look like IRL.
>>
>>36973708
You'll probably know you're average when people don't even care to look at you. You're not ugly and not good looking, so people have no reason to even look at you.
>>
In my experience, if ppl give you free stuff. -femanon
>>
>>36974159
Like randomly?
>>
>>36974159

>Got a free coffee from Starbucks and cute blonde barista 2 days ago

finally made it
>>
>>36974252
Like something that would require ppl to pay. Like a free meal or free entry to a club/bar when there's a cover fee.

The other day a Mexican guy delivered a tv to my house and I didn't have a pen on me to sign. He laughed and smiled and said "no problem I go get one"

I imagine he wouldn't have smiled and been annoyed if I said I didn't have a pen if I was ugly.

Idk, little things like that I suppose?
>>
>>36974521
Ehh he could've also just been a nice person.
>>
>>36974527
I suppose that's true also
>>
If you need to ask you're average
>>
>Girls look you in the eye and find reasons to talk to you
ATTRACTIVE

>Girls quickly glimpse at you or ignore you completely. Only talk to you if theres a reason to
FUCK UGLY

Thats it. Ive felt both sides throughout my years and thats all there is to it.

Its like when you look at a fat chick. How do you treat them? Reverse it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.