[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol and lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 274x184
Am I wasting my time if I get drunk after lifting?
>>
Yes. Drink on your rest days if you want to get drunk.
>>
Depends on you. I drink usually after my night workouts. As long as you don't drink to much in a night you'll be fine. I drank 2 beers and a tiny bottle of wine last night. Drank alot of water before i went to be and feel fine today. Bout to go lift right now.
>>
>>36973274
if you want to dirnk do it on an off day and eat like this:
> <30 g fat
> a little above bw in grams of carbs
> as much protein as you please
>>
its best not to drink at all but enjoy your life brah
>>
>>36973274
As long as you actually lift, you're just slowing progress instead of getting worse.

But this applies to anything outside of a pristine diet.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-11-51-12.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-11-51-12.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
IMO yes.

My Bros and I will bust out ye old party funnel and load it up with Karkov. After every does a bong or two we'll butt chug a few shots and then go the hot tub in our apartment complex. The hot water dilates blood vessels so we'll get ding dong fuckarooed fast. I say it's not worth it because on St. Patrick's day my buddy Eric consumed too much and passed out in the hot tub. As everybody was dickered, it took awhile to notice he was underwater.

Long story short alcohol and put ye in the hospital
>>
>>36973344
Yeah I know, but I like partying too
There's more to life than building muscle

I just wonder how much it exactly affects progress
>>
>>36973393
I don't know if this is pasta, but I've been so curious about butt chugging. Not as something I would try, I just want to know more details on how it works and effects your health.
>>
>>36973393
Not sure if pasta, but you sound like an auzy
>>
>>36973431
Proceed with caution.

Bypasses the liver, absorbed straight into the bloodstream. Throwing up alcohol= body saying there's too much of this poison inside me, abort mission. You are not afforded that luxury when butt chugging.

My cousin who has had 4 DWIs has one of them blow things on his car's ignition. He claims that butt chugging Bypasses it since that breathalyzer relies on on alcohol that is present in the asophagus. He's a fucked idiot though.
>>
>>36973274
All this "alcohol ruins everything" shit is a meme. I've been lifting and doing cadio six out of seven days a week and I've seen insane gains even though I drink 8-10 "standard drinks" a night. If you rip up your shit its not like it's not going to repair itself just b/c you were drinking.
>>
>>36973621
He's wrong. When you have alcohol in your bloodstream you exhale small amount of it. It comes straight out of your lungs.
>>
what's the point of gains if you can't go out and 'fuck bitches'?
>>
>>36973393
lmfao
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.