[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw I can't have 5 hardcore workouts a week because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 339x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 339x342
>Tfw I can't have 5 hardcore workouts a week because I'm natty
>>
Well, nobody is forcing you to be natty forever, or to roid forever, wait until your endocrine system is mature enough, read a lot, do a cycle, and see if it's the kind of life that you will enjoy, I mean, if it makes you happy, and you use them in a smart way, dangers will be lessened, plus, it's better to have a slightly but happier life, rather than a long and miserable one.
>>
>>36973405
This, I will consider
>>
>>36973080
But you can
>>
>>36973080
>>tfw you think you can't have 5 intense workouts a week because your natty

Get on my level pleb. You'll never reach your potential by staying and believing in /fit/s bullshit.
>>
>>36973682
>Says guy that can't even do 2/3/4/5 for reps.
>>
>>36973080

Don't a five day split. You don't need juice for that.
>>
>>36973695
Lmao.
>>says DYEL who can't even do. 5/1/1.5/2
>>
>>36973710

I mean do a 5 day split.
>>
>>36973722
Kek at your damage control. It's ok new friend, your among other DYELers. Just don't be spewing bullshit you fucking weakling.
>>
>>36973739
What damage control? If you seriously think you managed an insult with your petty trolling you're deluded.
>>
>>36973761
>If you seriously think you managed an insult with your petty trolling you're deluded.

whew lad
>>
>>36973405
Where do I go to read about roids? Fraud certainly isn't any help
>>
>>36973761
>being this mad
W
H
E
W
>>
Some people never grow out of being a complete bitch. That's okay, just realize if you don't push yourself you'll never make it
>>
>>36973405
>that run on sentence
See me after class.
>>
>>36974084
I would push myself. I loved training five days a week, but everywhere I go I hear overtraining. Doing a bodypart more than once a week is a waste of time and it sets you back if you aren't on gear, they scream
>>
>>36974084
spoken like a certified noob
>>
why cant you? kek, another dumbass following a full body routine?
>>
>>36974577
Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker. I'm a native spanish speaker and I'm studying german, so that may have something to do with my insufferably long sentences.
>>
>>36973080
Just do an upper/lower split with grip work on off days. 7 hardcore workouts a week as a natty.
>>
>>36973682
I only exceed my max recoverable volume (MRV) once a month, followed by a deload week. I taper up to that volume for two weeks prior.

Anyone whos natty who thinks they can go balls to the wall every workout and make results is an idiot.
>>
>>36974594
Just constantly alternate. It depends on how far you are into training and how hard you workout. You can train 5 days in a row if you really want to just change the areas of your body you workout. Unless you're talking about 2 hour intense as fuck gym sessions every day. You've got to have some serious muscle stamina to be able to handle that but it's possible
>>
I work out 9 times a week pussy and I'm natty
>>
>>36975531
I knew it bro.
Spaniard here to. Also, learning german.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Paella toro amigo Pablemos Rajoy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.