[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/DNP/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1461627912049.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
1461627912049.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
>Cramming for beach bod edition

Please read pastebin before asking questions:
http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

Previous thread: >>36926257

2 weeks till Maserati labs is restocked: https://www.reddit.com/r/dnp/comments/4gp43y/maserati_labs_waiting_on_restock/
>>
never taking this shit before bed again. i moved my bed to be directly in front of the AC at 63F and I was still burning up due to my pillow. Had to have an ice pack on my head just to sleep properly.

Is 500mg for 3 weeks too intense?
>>
>>36971846
Anybody tried ripped fuel extreme? Just bought a tub after reading tons of great reviews it's on its way.
>>
>>36972137
Looks like overpriced caffeine.
>>
>>36971846
Does Maserati ship internationally ?
Where is he based from ?
>>
>>36972447
Well lots of people said it works. What's DNP?

Is it better?
>>
>>36972461
Yeah, it can also kill you in one of the most horrible fashions possible.
>>
Got my sample from [email protected]. Haven't ran it but 3 day shipping and free as hell, don't he's doing more samples though
>>
here with a 24DNP review

Shipment came in from 24DNP and I'm satisfied.

east coast USA

Took 10 days to be delivered, as stated. 30 caps, all well filled.

The packaging is really excellent. It's a thick resealing opaque pouch that you have to tear the top off of to get into. The outside envelope says "vitamin sample" and doesn't reveal what's inside whatsoever. the pouch itself is folded into several pages of paper including the invoice also.

there's a LITTLE LITTLE bit of yellow residue inside of the pouch walls if you look closely, but no loose powder. Nothing I'd complain about.

for 45 GBP (~$63) I'm more than happy with it.

I'll report back in three weeks with results, or earlier if things go wrong in any way.

Overall I'm giving it two thumbs up
>>
File: fire.jpg (57 KB, 537x256) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
57 KB, 537x256
How fast can PN onset happen? I've been on it 7 days now, 250mg per day. Sides have all been very tolerable but today I woke up with some mildly itchy skin. My mind immediately jumped to PN, and I've felt a few tingles in my hands and feet. Problem is that I'm a huge hypochondriac, like if I see a picture of ants on someone's skin I'm going to start feeling ant bites.

I'm eating 2000-2500kcal per day (usual maintenance at 3000kcal) and doing the supp stack in the pastebin. I'm stopping the DNP unless I can determine fairly conclusively that the itchiness is a result of something else. I took 2 dipenhydramine and 2 loratadine pills, which helped slightly. Again though, placebo effect maybe.
>>
>>36972765
>>36971846
So this stuff is illegal but the dude that sells it doesn't package it as the brand name so they cant arrest u?
>>
>>36973473
After some more reading, it looks like I'm just psyching myself out and this is the result of a histamine buildup, if the DNP is to blame at all. The itchy feeling doesn't occur on my hand or feet any more often than the rest of my body, and goes away as soon as I touch it.

>The neurological effects occurred only among the 100 patients who took ≥3.5 mg/kg/day for ≥6 weeks and were characterized by abnormal sensations of numbness, “pins and needles,” heat and cold, and heightened sensation of pain in the extremities, or loss of taste and numbness and tingling of the tongue. In a clinical study of 15 obese women given 4.3 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP for 1-8 weeks, 1 woman experienced a virtual loss of taste that persisted for several weeks after discontinuation of dosing (MacBryde and Taussig 1935)

>In an extensive clinical study of 159 patients taking 3 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP as the sodium salt for 22-89 days, 4 frank cases of peripheral neuritis occurred after dosing for 4-10 weeks, persisted for weeks, and gradually abated when dosing was discontinued (Simkins 1937a, 1937b). Five patients lost the sense of taste and developed numbness and tingling of the tongue, usually within the fifth to seventh week of dosing. These symptoms generally persisted for 2 days to several weeks but disappeared spontaneously during the continuation of dosing.
>>
>Still no progress pics
>>
>>36973580
it's not harshly illegal, just illegal to sell as a diet aid anymore, I think

it's not really roids or anything
>>
>>36973580
it's legal to own and to buy. just can't sell it, you can't get in trouble for buying it.
>>
how many lbs a day can you lose with 250mg a day vs 500 mg a day? should I just switch to taking 250mg a day to make this shit last longer?
>>
>>36973805
>to make this shit last longer?

make sure you never go more than three weeks at once senpai

and four weeks off after that
>>
you fucking retards are fucking cancer, you hide behind a fucking pc eating kebab pizza frenchfries, sitting your lazy ass lounging all day. oh fuck the suns out? I should take this dangerous chemical that is fucking LETHAL and will FUCKING KILL YOU. FAT LOSS IS SIMPLE FUCK TARDS, CALORIC DEFICIT, WEIGHT TRAINING, CARDIO. YOU CANT CHEAT YOUR WAY TO A FUCKING BEACH BOD, DNP, FAT BURNERS, they are a CRUTCH because you imbeciles don't have the FUCKING BALLS and are LAZY CUNTS that haven't put HARD WORK in a day in your fucking miserable lives. JUST TAKE THE WHOLE BOTTLE AND KILL YOURSELF, EVERYONE IS SHREDDED WHEN THEY ARE FUCKING SKELETORS
>>
>>36972122
it could be but ask yourself
is how much do you weigh in relation to dosage high?
are you getting all your supplements?
are you taking in carbs before bed?
tolerance and reactions to DNP are individualistic. if it feels too uncomfortable try EOD or lower the dosage.
>>
>>36973819
>make sure you never go more than three weeks at once senpai

No,this is bullshit.
Original clinical trials were real fucking long,multiple months.Sure it wasn't 750mg/a day but still.

You can safely go at 250mg/day for 4 to 6 weeks.
>>
>>36973819
I think I might go 1 week 500mg, then 2 weeks at 250mg.

9 days at 500mg and 12 days at 250mg to be exact. I want to get as much out of the dnp as possible, but I'm not sure if it's better to go 2 weeks at 500mg or 1 week at 500mg and 2 weeks at 250mg.
>>
I have extremely mild PN, I think. The top of my right hand is a tiny bit numb, but it's basically unnoticeable. Is it a terrible idea for me to do another 21 day cycle? I've done 3 cycles but I've never used the NAC supplement. Other ones I did though. I fucking love DNP and have had great results in the past
>>
>>36972765
>http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
When did you order from 24DNP? I mailed him 2 days ago for a re order, but he hasn't replied still. He had a website as well. but can't seem to find it now. Do you have a link to his website?
>>
Source for pyruvate in the uk?
Got all my other sups ready for my first cycle, but want to look after my eyes and nerves
>>
>>36973861

You tried so hard and got so far. But in the end, you're still a cock suck.
>>
has anyone cruised on just 250mg/day for 3 weeks? what were the results? i would really rather not deal with any of the sides too much or risk getting cataracts or any of that shit. the lower the dose while still being effective the better. want to lose 15-20 lbs.
>>
>>36974176
ten days ago exactly
>>
>>36974124
yes , fucking quit while youre ahead. jesus christ
>>
There's an expiration date on my DNP, will it lose it's effectiveness, by when and by how much?
Also would DNP be better stored in the fridge?
>>
>>36974176
They had some issues with previous email services and changed their email address.

[email protected] I think
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.