[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make running less boring, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
How do I make running less boring, /fit/?
>>
>>36971642
Try lifting
>>
>>36971642
Spot a girl you like and give chase
>>
>Listen to some music
>Listen to a podcast
>Listen to an audio book
>Run somewhere you've never ran before
>Bring your dog
>Bring a friend
>Do surges

There's lots of ways to make running more interesting.
>>
>>36971650
I'm cutting.
>>
download zombie run
>>
>>36971642

before each run find a group of niggers, call the biggest one a fag and slap him with your dick in the mouth.
>>
Run on a hiking trail.
>>
Hop on a stationary bike at your local gym after a good lifting session instead
>>
>>36971745
They would probably shoot you
>>
>>36971745
You can't outrun bullets
>>
Run along a trail with water front and lots of scenery instead of boring straights and buildings. The trail I run on has a fast flowing creek which has a lot of old, falling apart buildings that used to be a town. It's nice to run along the trail what used to be a train track and listening to the water flow by and looking at history. It also makes it better that when I start, I'm running downhill, but climbing back up when I turn around. It's a 4% grade the entire time. I never get tired if it.
>>
>>36971642
Wear panties.
>>
>>36971800
Niggers can't aim.
>>
>>36971642
Set a big homonigga wit AIDS
pursue you while you running
>>
>>36971775
>>36971800

Well you need to zig zag. Also, niggers can't aim for shit... But it would definitely make running less boring.
>>
Practice meditation. Whenever I get bored during a run, I think, "Sweet, this is a perfect opportunity to meditate."
>>
Take a small dosage of LSD or a medium dose of amphetamines before you run. It ups your endurance and keeps up entertained.
>>
>>36971933
You might hallucinate and imagine that a group of niggers are running after you because you called one of them a fag.
>>
>>36971642
run through Detroit with a jacket made out of money
>>
File: 1458113834039.png (25 KB, 196x172) Image search: [Google]
1458113834039.png
25 KB, 196x172
>>36971823
>>
>>36971995
Honestly it makes it more exciting, it's such a small thing too. Like you run past a group of girls and they look at you and you think about your pink cute panties, thinking "if they only knew" while you feel the panties tighting up in your ass crack. When I run across the street and it's a lot of traffic, I like to think that if I get run over and injure my legs, the ambulance personnel will have to cut away my pants and they will see. It feels a bit dangerous and naughty and it really adds some spice to the run.
>>
>>36972067
Anon, I....
>>
Guys, guys, im going to run a half-marathon tomorrow. Estimated time: 1:35:00
Any protips?
>>
File: 1460350256661.jpg (114 KB, 926x600) Image search: [Google]
1460350256661.jpg
114 KB, 926x600
>>36971642
>listen to music
>don't run on a treadmill

If you've been running pretty consistently for 3-4 months, you've been doing those two things and you still don't enjoy it running might not be for you (in which case check out biking, swimming or skipping rope).

I've been running for over a decade now and honestly some people just get it and others don't. I think that to a large extent it is something of an inborn preference.
>>
>>36973866
Holy fuck that dumb idiot got ruined in that pic. That had to be insta blocked
>>
>>36972067
I don't have a reaction pic for this...
>>
>>36972067
Next legendary post of /fit/
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.