[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT God tier food combos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: XrGwRvL[1].jpg (965 KB, 2080x1560) Image search: [Google]
XrGwRvL[1].jpg
965 KB, 2080x1560
500g lean beef
125g protein
21.5g fat
735 calories

+ cheese grated on it while its still hot so it melts

Easy as fuck to make. Tasty as fuck. Nutritious.
>>
File: 700.hq.jpg (144 KB, 1400x1060) Image search: [Google]
700.hq.jpg
144 KB, 1400x1060
Anglo """""cuisine"""""
>>
im jelly.
i live in china so beef is expensive, and cheese is hard to find/expensive.
>>
>>36971554
We can't all survive on jenkem, Jamal
>>
>>36971527
>2016
>Not making some great burgers out of that beef
>Not even using proper sharp or extra-sharp cheese
Congratulations, you're a tasteless pleb. For an extra 5 minutes work and a couple of bucks you could have had real burgers instead of a plate full of slop. Did you even bother to season that beef before cooking it? Or did you just slap it from the container to a frying pan? Did you at least cook it no more than medium rare, or did you burn the living daylights out of it, turning it into about as tasty as shredded cardboard? FFS dude go over to /ck/ and get some pointers.
>>
>>36971559
Use chicken/pork and cum instead.
>>
>>36971594
Cook meats well and you won't get parasites.

Then again, parasites eat your carbs so GAINZ
>>
>>36971598
should i give cum proteins a try? is it legit?
>>
>>36971594
>extra 5 mins work on 1 meal
>couple of meals a day
>literally hours a week wasted on useless cuck tier shit

Just cook the fucking beef and eat it, why make it more complicated than it needs to be. Unless you're a woman. Then that kind of crap comes second nature.
>>
>>36971607
>he thinks you have to burn everything to 'kill the parasites'
Like I said: TASTELESS. PLEB.
>>
>>36971527

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these group ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot
>>
>eating 125 grams of protein at one sitting

do you even maximing MPS spiking frequency?
>>
>>36971611
The true god tier food brah. My girlfriend went from a skinny anorexic cunt to female version of zyzz once she started swallowing.
>>
>>36971632
fatty detected
>>
>>36971527
>processed meat

Enjoy your high blood pressure.
>>
>>36971629

>my entire life revolves around my gains, I can't spend a little extra time to enjoy things that are necessities more. I must have everything as quickly as possible!

Manchild detected.
>>
>>36971629
>thinks forming ground beef into patties and putting some condiments on a bun is 'complicated'
How's that Down Syndrome working for you, champ?
>cooking is woman work!
LOL the best chefs throughout history have been MEN, champ. Get correct and stop eating like a retarded child.
>>
>>36971632
>winecoolers
I was almost with you until you totally blew it with that.
>>
>>36971629
can't even argue with this if lifting is your entire reason for existing.

If you lift but also have more goals in life, gaining some mild level of tertiary skills will benefit your overall quality of life.
>>
>>36971685
>gaining some mild level of tertiary skills will benefit your overall quality of life
It also makes you look like an adult instead of a child who needs to be 'taken care of', which is important, otherwise you attract girls who want to be your mommy instead of your girl.
>Aww, he can't even take proper care of himself!
>This brings out my maternal instincts!
>..but I could never consider such a manchild as relationship material. It would seem like incest!
>I'll help him out by cooking proper food for him, then go fuck Chad. He's a real man!
Enjoy being a friendzoned cuck, OP.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (81 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
81 KB, 480x480
>>36971527

Holy fuck OP, there are easier ways to make decent meals quickly that don't look like shit.

I'mma take pity on you and share my meal for this week.

>Handful of pre-grilled chicken from pic. No need to defrost.
>2 strips of Bacon
>Cook together in a skillet.
>Throw a shitload of frozen veggies on top and let them defrost in the residual heat for about 15 min, I use Mustard Greens, Green Beans, and Spinach.
>Feel free to throw some cheese on top.

Takes almost no time or effort and tastes great.
>>
>>36971715
>mixing beef and cheese
>must be a loser cuck

never change /fit/ never change
>>
>>36971752
..yeah, except where I was talking about making proper CHEESEBURGERS: >>36971655 >>36971594
>2016
>NOT READING THE WHOLE THREAD
Never change..
>>
>>36971527

>convinced this is bait
>google image
>OC

These are the people giving you nutritional and lifting advice.
>>
>>36971765
>needing a bun and a bunch of extra shit to eat nutritious wholesome beef

pathetic anon
>>
Its unhealthy to eat a lot of proteins without carbs fucking idiot, enjoy that cortisol spike.
>>
>>36971752
i wouldn't have interpreted it this way if i had been able to tell wether that pic was taken before or after digestion,
>>
>>36971827
source?
>>
>>36971867

"Insulin release is also stimulated by amino acids such as leucine, and insulin stimulates cells to absorb amino acids and to synthesize proteins. Since insulin lowers blood sugar as it disposes of amino acids, eating a large amount of protein without carbohydrate can cause a sharp decrease in blood sugar. This leads to the release of adrenalin and cortisol, which raise the blood sugar."

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml
>>
>>36971896
Pretty sure this applies to people who eat large amounts of protein and nothing else. If they have carbs in their diet its fine. They dont need to eat carbs with the protein, even a large amount of protein.
>>
>>36971945

How did you understand that from the quote? You need carbs at the same time to counterbalance the drop in blood sugar.
>>
>>36971738
plz dont eat that - no offense.

Tyson is the worst way to go out
>>
>>36971594
This. Just mix that shit with some bottled garlic and Dijon mustard. 10 times tastier, I guarantee it. Top it with mayo mixed with lemon juice and olive oil. Slather some of the grease from the meat onto the buns and toast it for a minute. Add a tomato. God-tier and it literally only takes an extra 5 minutes if you do the sauce while the meat is s cooking.
>>
>>36971738
Can you post the list of ingredients on that?
>>
>>36971827
Loltisol what?
>>
Gluten-free (mostly irrelevant but there is a non-GF version with more cals) BBQ chicken California pizza kitchen pizza (660 cals, 30g tein) + 24oz chicken dry rubbed. Additional cup o'cheese (110 cals), additional 2 tbsp sweet baby Ray's for flava (80 cals), a lil garlic salt on da top

Works out to around 1600 cals, 200-ish grams protons. Tastes amazing. It's currently my Saturday-binge food that still doesn't take me over my Cal limit for my cut. Has been great psychologically for sticking to cut during the weekdays.
>>
>>36972650
1/4 cup of cheese that is
>>
>>36971594
>cooking ground beef medium rare
know how I know you're a retard?
>>
>>36971632
Favourite pasta, senppy
>>
>>36971527
>putting protein into food

holy shit disgusting
>>
>>36972961
those are the macros you retard
>>
>>36971738
ditch the over-priced, hormone and anti-biotic filled, bullshit chicken for a good quality chicken and grill, freeze it yourself.

>Grill chicken like you'd normally eat it
>Let cool a little
>Chop into bite size pieces
>spread on a baking pan, one layer
>freeze
>dumb into gallon plastic bag

Same thing, cheaper, and you have more control over what's in it.
>>
>>36971527
Are you in England cause that looks fuckin disgusting
>>
>>36971527
>Nutritious
Kek
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.