[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw no gym bro to work out with and motivate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: B8RgQ_As.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
B8RgQ_As.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
> tfw no gym bro to work out with and motivate you
>>
>>36971215
How do people think this is a good idea?
>>
>>36971236
Because they're incapable of applying critical thinking to gym situations.
>>
>>36971256
Not everyone is lifting to get huge or swole.
This is an example of being able to push weight while maintaining balance, which can come usefull in various sports.
>>
File: 1460685179648-fit.png (447 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
1460685179648-fit.png
447 KB, 720x528
>>36971270
No nigger

You either work on balance or push weight. Not both. That is just a prescription to hurt yourself. You gain nothing from this.
>>
>>36971283

Less than nothing, as it turns out whenever studied. Training to produce force on an unstable surface for some reason seems to screw with the bodies ability to produce force on a solid surface. Which makes it really bad for a lot of sports.
>>
>>36971283
Go to a beginner surf beach, watch the swole guys from the gym come in and have no fucking balance what so ever. Then compare them to the guys who do retarded squats like this. You will see the difference
>>
>>36971270
le mega bait

>>36971215

> iktf
>>
>>36971327
nice broscience
>>
>>36971327
Dumbass no. Horrible anecdote. Just because meat heads cant balance because they dont work on it doesn't mean doing squats on an exercise ball is the way to go.
>>
>>36971337
Just means in a fight, i can tip them over like a cow
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.