[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi fit , i recently discovred i have this skin inflamation in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hh.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Hi fit , i recently discovred i have this skin inflamation in my inner tigh area , it used to be smalles but now oot bigger. Im scared guys what could i be. Pls give serious answers..
>>
Jock itch. Wash your underwear you disgusting simpleton
>>
>>36971060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5IZ8Mni3I
>>
>>36971067
I shower daily and change my underwear.. I google some psoriazis pictures and looks similar. Im fucking scared guys..
>>
>>36971060

DESIGNATED
>>
>>36971060
It's a skin fungus, go to your dermatologist and ask for it to see it. Used to have the same a year ago or so. It will go away with proper treatment in about a week. Don't remember the exact cream mine gave me right now.
If you don't treat it will expand and before you know it jogging or running will excruciating.
>>
>>36971106
I aplied a cream on it based on prednisone and neomycin sulphate. Is it the right thing ?
>>
I'm no expert but it looks like infection to me. I cured something similar (near my balls) with hydrocortisone. What also helps is washing with plain soap and using a basic moistuizer. Let the area air dry after shower (and obviously use clean, dry underwear).

It could also be fungus or yeast. There are over-the-counter remedies for both. Same washing method applies.

If none of these work, go to a doctor.

If it's eczema, hand sanitizer might relieve it a bit. But that's not something you should start using, just a test.
>>
AIDS
>>
STD
>>
>>36971060
its fungus, i had the same thing. its from a shit ton of sweat.

go to the doctor, they'll give you a cream, do it before it gets bigger thats when it'll leave that dark skin mark
>>
File: 1441076078669.jpg (109 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1441076078669.jpg
109 KB, 960x960
Medfag here. Go see a doctor for a script for a topical antifungal +/- steroid cream (if it's really itchy).

If you're in tropical weather/warmer climates, try and keep that region dry so this doesn't happen again. If you're hitting the gym or anything that will work up a sweat, consider rubbing your inner thighs (yes, right in the crease of your crotch) with talcum powder to absorb some of the moisture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.