[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this? I don't work out often but my new apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 20160425_015407.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160425_015407.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
What is this? I don't work out often but my new apartment has a 24/7 gym and in it is this thing. How does one use it and what is it called?
>>
u use it as a comfy seat when ur not lifting
>>
that's a bunsen bell, gymnasts use it to do a backflip
>>
bosu ball

meant for meme tier balance training

youll probably see some 50 year old guy doing squats, overhead, or curls on it
>>
>>36968462
You sit on it, and your husbando sits on your lap, with your erect penis inside him. The soft bouncing motion of the rubber allows a gentle lovemaking session, with close bodily contact.
>>
File: 20160425_015416.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160425_015416.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Bumping with more pictures
>>
>>36968487
thanks but we really don't need more
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 413x395
>>36968480
>he thinks it's called a "bosu ball"

What is it, your first day lifting? Come on, pal.
>>
And now I know
>>36968486
And cannot un-know
>>
>>36968491
Bullshit.

Post MOAR Bunsen Balls!
>>
It's a dated version of the foam roller. You lay on it and let your back stretch out.
>>
>>36968462
These are for dropping deadlifts on to, to avoid damaging the gym flooring. Usually you'll find two near each power rack.
>>
>>36968462
You stand on the flat side. I used one in physical therapy for a knee injury, by standing on it with one foot until I could do so with basically no wobble. The idea was to strengthen the muscles that support my knee. It definitely did do that, although in the end the physical therapy didn't help much.
>>
>>36968487
can you get a better angle?
>>
Put it on your head OP
>>
Strengthen your core with a Bosu
>>
>>36968487
Is it possible for you to get a close up of the word BOSU on the top? That may help us figure out what it is and, more specifically, what what brand it is.
>>
You put it behind you while you're squatting so you get an extra bounce at the bottom
>>
>>36968462
It's a Bosu Safety Gauge. You weight train on it and if you are lifting too much the dome will burst to let you know.
>>
the mysterious half blueberry has been spotted
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>36968462
Just incase of contamination
>>
you flip it upside down and balance on it

maybe even do some sick spins
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.