[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1 yp6_gGqY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: forearm.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
forearm.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Bros......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1yp6_gGqY
>>
It's funny, I can do a lot of this stuff pretty good and do a good amount of it as my core exercise (like, for my core, not as the core of my resistance work) but I can't for the fucking life of me do a planche. It's actually pretty annoying.
>>
I can. Took me three months of ass-busting training.
Variable resistance bands placed over your feet will provide the best method of progression.
>>
>>36968076

Lol don't lie

>>36968162

post it
>>
>>36968012
>one arm muscle up clean form
kek

is there a rule to never show legs?
>>
That's some gay video...
>>
File: kk.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>>36968258
>>36968213
>>
>>36968076
Wow the "i lifted 5pl8 lmaooo first time i deadlifted" have spread to bodyweight
>>
>>36968431

exactly
>>
So, you just need zero legs and be like 8% body-fat to do these right?

I mean, they look impressive, but that's all it comes down to really, I am sure its great if you are a manlet, since you'd have less weight to support with your fingers or whatever.

Oh, also, I hope you don't want to use your shoulders at all after 40, no way in shit there isn't some permanent damage happening with some of those moves.
>>
>>36968512

Trust me when i tell you these people are the cream of the crop when it comes to these skills, not every manlet can get a victorian. Im 210 pounds and i just want a elbow planche.
>>
>>36968512
yfw gymnastics training strengthens joins and tendons
>>
>>36968662
>Im 210 pounds
>bothering with calisthenics at all
it's admirable but you're gonna have to be insanely fucking strong to do that shit at over 200lbs, all those guys are like 140-150lbs.
>>
>>36968912

Yeah i know, but ive done some decent strength skills as 1rmaxes

semi strict muscle-up
advance tuck front lever
tuck planche
straddle yewkie

Right now im working on

Elbow planche
free standing multiple headstand push-ups
negative parallet hspu
dragon flag
rings turned out hold
frogger front lever
rope pull-ups to hips

kinda working on the side lever
>>
>>36968983

oh and im also building volume in chest to bar pull-ups
>>
>>36968178
Don't have any vids of it. I'll post it tomorrow, maybe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.