[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any long lasting health issues if I limit myself to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454360147606.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454360147606.png
66 KB, 400x400
Are there any long lasting health issues if I limit myself to a single sandwich and an apple a day until I'm less fat?
>>
how fat are you
>>
>>36967553

Probably 200 lbs at 5'10. It's been a while since I've weighed myself though, so maybe a little bit less than that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjrhcczyf8Y

literally the only rule
>>
>>36967542
long lasting? honestly probably not. I had a few months period where I literally just had a 6" from Subway every day, a drink, plenty of water and very little else.

It's not really fun, and it's not the best way to lose weight, but you can do it. Makes it extremely easy to rebound, though, since you don't learn good habits that you can actually apply long term.
>>
>not looking up healthy foods and recipes for that food

how can people be this retarded when it comes to dieting?
>>
>>36967602

I did it a while back, and it shrunk my stomach, ate less and had great results. Unfortunately, I do like to drink, and when I drink I drink hard and over eat. It made me almost gain the weight back that I lost, but I've pretty much given up drinking, so I think I can maintain once I'm at an idea weight now. I just don't want to get some chronic illness or something
>>
>>36967619

I have an iron will when it comes to starving myself. It's just easier and faster brah
>>
>>36967632
You can't actually shrink your stomach. You can get used to hunger and eating less, and/or reset the level you feel hungry at.
>>
>>36967542
Eating that little a day shocks your body into effeciently using the fat m8. You'll get nowhere except a fat malnourished retard
>>
>>36968078
nice meme
>>
>>36968103
Thanks. It's hard to come up with dank stuff
>>
>>36968054
Well then the resetting happens, because I went from second helpings to feeling overly stuffed from a single meal. I feel more people should try it out
>>
>>36967542
>2016:
>Not reading the sticky
READ THE FUCKING STICKY FAGGOT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.