[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to start is now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: roshi_nose_bleed.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
roshi_nose_bleed.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
Alright guys, after much stalling, I'm ready to begin my quest to earn my spot as a /fit/izen. Short story is, Ive run into what may be the most pleasant woman Ive ever met, and even if Im a skinny fat fag now, I want to improve, if only for her. Current stats :

Race : White (eastern european)
Wt : 194
Ht: 6'1

I havent done much actually lifting in my life, and I have exercise induced asthma. I love raw fruits and veggies, and any meat is good meat. (I eat like a Mac Truck) I dont care as much about being bulky as I do being lean, and maybe getting a bit of definition. It doesnt matter what it takes, I've got my reason now, and Im ready. Can provide pictures, if it would help. Pic related (mfw I talk to her)
>>
first you're gonna need to discover apostrophes you fuckin dingdong
>>
Come on now, no call for that. The spelling and grammar are ok, if not the punctuation.
>>
>>36966305
dude youre not skinnyfat, youre just fat
>>
>lifting for women
>not noticing the running dinosaur at the top of the page that says sticky
>not reading the sticky
>making it

Sorry bro, the first three cancel out the last one.
>>
>>36966352
Believe it or not, Im a big guy, and im almost completely flat, barring any huge meals.I dont muffin top or anything at my jeans line. But I want to lean it up.
>>
Have you read the sticky? No? Go do that. You literally cannot miss it. That's why it's posted there, with a dinosaur and a READ THIS FIRST. Yet, oddly, you somehow still missed it.
>>
>>36966375
Reported post, thanks.
>>
>>36966366
this. anon beat me to it. if you cant even read the sticky. the literal first fucking thing on the site that is impossible to miss you have no chance.
also
>2016 lifting for grills
ur fukt m8
>>
>>36966371
post pic fatass
>>
>>36966414
Its not just for her, but still, she is a drive.... I want to make my self happy and in effect be maybe a bit more alpha. Im a /b/etafag as it is.
>>
>>36966420
Im just waiting for the post to get taken down, didnt read sticky nearly thorough enough. Thanks to the many anon pointing that out, I appreciate your steadfastness in the rules.
>>
>Race : White (eastern european)
slavs are not white :^)
>>
>>36966446
Eh... My skin is white. Other than my nose, theres no way to tell.
>>
>White
>Eastern European

Pick one faggot

Read the sticky

Sage, report, kill yourself
>>
>>36966518
Im too fucking stupid. Or Im invincible.
>>
>>36966525
Autism: the post
>>
>>36966305
1. Lifting won't change your face
2. Lifting won't fix your social autism
3. SS 1 year, you'll create your own routine by then
4. Don't ever stop lifting, and don't lift for girls
>>
>>36966549
Asperger's, if you want to be totally correct.
>>
>>36966434
dont jiggle your way out of this. post body fat ass thread still lives
>>
>>36966305
>Read the sticky
>Eat less food and burn fat

What else do you need to know?
>>
>>36966551
Face aint that bad, just a slightly larger than average nose. Social Autism is my spirit animal. Im lifting more than me than her, but she is a reason. Itll make me happier, which should make her happier. I just want to be able to not talk to people and put my farmers frame to use.
>>
Short, high intensity exercises will be easier on your EIA. No long distance running. As you exercise more, your EIA will flare up less. Read the sticky.
>>
>>36966586
Is that really the ned all be all? Because I can easily go with out food. But Ive always been told missing meals and such is bad for the overall, or that a certain missed item can shut it all down.
>>
File: 1461337391285.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1461337391285.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>>36966586
>>36966551
>>36966604

STOP GIVING THIS FAGGOT ATTENTION REEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.