[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan_Gains laying down the mad bantz https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Vegan_Gains laying down the mad bantz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeH8-CYJ23Q
>>
>>36965888
bump
>>
>>36965888
fine, I'll take the b8
vegan gainz is a fuccboi manlet.
>>
>>36965888
Literally the only time I have ever agreed with this asshole
I can't even believe I'm saying this.
>>
>>36966386

You'd agree with more shit he says if you listened with an open mind.
>>
>>36966354
He's 6'3"
>>
>>36966535
Get off /fit/, Richard
>>
>>36966354
hes right though.. i didnt even watch the vid but the title says it all
>>
>>36966546
This is common knowledge, did you even see the video where he confronts LexFitness in person
>>
>>36966386
he's always right
>>
>>36965888

there's legitimately something wrong with this kid
>>
Being right doesn't mean he's not the most annoying and awkward cunt most people have ever witnessed.
>>
>>36966535
>He's 6'3"
No, he isn't.
Dude wears faggot 4 inch heels, a bra, and keeps a 12 inch rhino dildo in his ass at all times.
Go back to /lgbt/ where you belong.
>>
he didnt say anything everyone else isnt already saying, and a few days later

he just threw a weird skit on top of it
>>
>>36967046
Kys
>>
>>36967265
At least he's not an animal abuser
>>
>>36967364
Most animals and most people are animal abusers. Boo hoo. You fucking plant abuser.
>>
File: monkey prick.jpg (14 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
monkey prick.jpg
14 KB, 405x720
>>36965888
Janoy recently Order 66'd these goobers.
>>
>>36965888
I legitimately thought that thumbnail was a halflife character.
>>
He keeps on showing a text convo of Devin...anyone have an image of it?
>>
>>36967434
Not me
>>
I don't like Vegan Gainz but he was right to call out these YouTube fitness guru's on their bullshit natty status, and their Googled searched diet programs. I know its people faults for buying those programs, but people need to know their not going to end up looking like a roided YouTube fitness person.
>>
> the scum of the fitness industry regurgitates what's already been said about the scum of the fitness industry
Who cares you fucking faggot
>>
>>36965888
>mad bantz
I don't even have to watch the video to know that the guy is probably threatening violent death on his object of criticism.
>>
>>36967314
Jelly manlet
>>
>>36966500
>with an open mind.
On a scale of a jew's money purse to your moms legs, how open are we talking here?
>>
>>36965888
this dude is the Hopsin of fitness
>>
File: 55421766.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
55421766.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>36967489
>he thinks it is possible to be a functioning member of society without fucking over environment and/or people to some degree
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.