[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can I eat egg yolks on keto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 8nXlZ.jpg (646 KB, 1934x2579) Image search: [Google]
8nXlZ.jpg
646 KB, 1934x2579
can I eat egg yolks on keto?
>>
Gee, i fucking wonder, the yolk is ~100% fat, keto is a high fat diet
>>
>>36965743
Yolks have all the nutrients and most of the protein. You should always be eating them.
>>
>>36967386

This. The sooner you want to die, the more egg yolks you should eat.
>>
>>36967393

Can you like shut the fuck up?
>>
>>36967422

Back the fuck off?!?!?!?!
>>
>>36965743
Suicide isn't the answer. As well all know, eggs are one of the worst foods for you, and eating 4 egg yolks a week can do as much damage to your health as smoking 5 cigarrates a day every day for the week.

Please don't put your health at risk because of some fad diet you see shilling fitness celebrities market. The negative health effects down the road won't be worth it, trust me.
>>
>>36965743
If you aren't eating eggs on keto. You are insane. They are a god tier food.
>>
Yes

You should ideally be eating 50 egg yolks a day from a glass cup, just chug that shit down.
>>
>>36967443
>>36967393

stop this meme
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x363
>>36967443
thanks for the laugh anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.