[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swimmer Shoulders/Chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: César Cielo.jpg (3 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
César Cielo.jpg
3 MB, 4928x3280
Hey /fit/. My actual first post in here.

So, i was wondering, is there any gym training routine that will get you those ridiculously broad shoulders that swimmers have, along with their ridiculously wide chests?

I'm 23, 183cm, 89kg, working out since i was 20.
>>
Have you tried swimming?
>>
Bent over row, pull up, press, lateral raise
>>
>>36964900

I should have pointed out that i do not swim and really don't intend to, sorry for that.
>>
I'm fairly sure it's just people with broad shoulders that are good at swimming.
>>
>>36964882
Don't wanna be that guy, but it really is mostly genetic. Not saying you cant get wider shoulders or lats, but the way swimmers look (leanish, wide, tall) is genetic. They are top swimmers (in part) because they have that frame, rather than having developed that frame through some magical routine.
>>
>>36964882
It's genetic, you bonehead. Their skeletal structure makes them more hydrodynamic while maxing thrust. The pros are the best because of that, not the other way around
>>
>>36965002
>>36964987

Well if that is the case then i must be disappointed.

Look at that magnificent, glorious body. Pro swimmers literally look like mithological gods.

I'll still do my best to get close to that though.

>>36964903

Thank you for the advice. Still open to more advices.
>>
File: 1434049293238.jpg (88 KB, 659x932) Image search: [Google]
1434049293238.jpg
88 KB, 659x932
>>36965049
this

I have absolutely massive shoulders
but it comes with the downside that my legs look super short in comparison with my torso

look up Michael Phelps body
the caricature of strong men with massive shoulders and arms but with tiny legs doesn't exist for nothing
>>
>>36965094
This man, I have seen him in my dreams... Please tell me one of you have too...
>>
>>36964882
No, that is about bone structure you fool
>>
>>36965138
he's a yeti hybrid here to teach us about slack
>>
>>36965094
who is this man?
>>
>>36966976
my uncle
>>
Hey OP you know that you could just swim right?
>how do I get these certain results only achievable with certain methods using different methods
It's like asking "How do I become a 350 pound hulk with 8.5% bf without roids?".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.