[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my endo says that my gyno is due to too much of my T being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: gyno2.jpg (22 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
gyno2.jpg
22 KB, 800x480
So my endo says that my gyno is due to too much of my T being converted intro estrogen (whatever the fuck that is).

I'm already on HCG and I thought that would help it but apparently not.

What do I do bros? I've had this shit my whole life and the insurance wont cover the anastrazole which my endo prescribed
>>
>>36963579
are you retarded?

how old are you?
>>
>>36963644
>>
>>36963579
>sounds like he's on an unmanaged HCG therapy
>wonders why he's getting estro rebounds
>fat as fuck
Your T is being converted to estro because you're 30%+ body fat and you're aromatizing it 24/7. Lose fucking fat.
>>
>>36963579
Lose fat and buy your scripts online faggot. You can buy pfizer aromasin no script on the internets
>>
>>36963579
Estrogen is the leading cause of cancer and genetic mutation in males.
Fat cells are estrogen producing cells, the more fat you have on you, the more estrogen your body produces.
If you are a teenager (height of testosterone production) and fat, you will produce abnormal amounts of estrogen which alter the body.
In this case gyno.
The only way to get rid of gyno is to...
>completely limit estrogen factors to the most basic levels needed to survive
>surgery to remove the tumor like pieces in your chest that respond to the estrogen and make you have breast.
>>
>>36964030
>If you are a teenager (height of testosterone production)

That's not accurate.
>>
>>36963579
AI's or SERMs are what you want for anti-estrogen. Why the fuck would you take HCG to combat estro? HCG = LH stimulation. LH stim = testes produce more test. More test = more amortization. No shit you got gyno.
>>
>>36964044
This, isn't it like 25?
>>
>>36964079
Hypogonadism bro
>>
>>36964082

It's more like 35, I've read. After that, it just goes downhill.
>>
im getting mine removed in 20 days, should I tell everybody about it before they notice it?
How can I make it so they dont notice I got surgery and all bros?
>>
>>36963579
Estrogen is the female hormone, as is progesterone, whereas testosterone is the male hormone. Both sexes produce some of the other but men mainly produce test whereas women mainly produce estrogen and progesterone.
>>
>>36966247
I wonder about this too
>>
File: 1459926606259.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1459926606259.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>36964991
>>36964044
>>36964079
Are you people high?
Your body has stable states of hormone for every day processes.
If you lift a lot you are more likely to have higher testosterone since it's needed for muscle growth.
The same is true for growth spurts, the height of all testosterone production happens around 16, which is why you get raging boners left and right.
This is also the reason a lot of teenagers are edgy angry fucks.
As you reach your twenties testosterone levels dip and than stabilize for the average of your young adult life.
Chest hair and facial hair fully develop to their thickest point(the physical representation that you are now an adult).
Levels stay average until your late twenties to early thirties, where they begin decline.
>>
>>36966247
I suppose wear some loose clothes for a while and ease into it?
>>
my endo says I'm fucking smoked as hell senpai
>>
>>36966844
>Chest hair and facial hair fully develop to their thickest point(the physical representation that you are now an adult).

a huge amount of men don't develop thick chest and facial hair until well into their late 20s and early 30s, and men generally only continue to become more hairy with age.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.