[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: tatoos.jpg (35 KB, 346x257) Image search: [Google]
tatoos.jpg
35 KB, 346x257
What's /fit/'s opinions on tattoos? Anybody got any? Where on your body?

I'm considering one for my left shoulder.
>>
I'm considering a pouncing tiger on the upper left part of my chest.

the /r9k/ half of /fit/ is gonna give you shit.
>>
>>36963434
Tattoos are a 2001 meme. Do you want to look like a faggot and have people talking behind your back about how stupid you look for the rest of your life?
Didn't think so, don't do it.
>>
Don't do it. Tattoos never look good.
>>
>>36963557
this
like 5% of the tattoos i have seen were ok
>>
>>36963434
I love tattoos and am gonna get two sleeves, chest, and lower abs done soon. Already have back done with godzilla and other kaiju shit, and my dead GF's name on my ring finger. (At keast I had one)Self employed so I can look however the fuck I want.
>>
>>36963784
how'd your gf die anon?

if you ever get another gf and wife her, wouldnt it be weird to have the tattoo and a ring?
>>
>>36963784
Story?
>>
Post fit tatz for inspo plz :^]
>>
>>36963844
>>36963906
Car accident 2 years ago. Summer of high school senior year. She was riding in a Camaro with one of her friends and they got hit by a lifted F250 that was drag racing some other guy who got away. She died of severe brain damage cause she smacked her head on the dash. Sad to think about. Fuck you Chevy for making such an unsafe car.
>>
I have a really subtle anime tattoo that I want, but don't want to explain it to any of my friends. Halp.
>>
>>36964086
What is it?
>>
>>36963434
I wish I could remove mine but it's still can't be done easily and without a trace
>>
>>36964083
Sorry to hear that bro.
>>
>>36964160
Thanks man, at least I made some gains. I do it for her. :(
>>
>>36964146
What is it?
>>
>>36964263
The tattoo itself is fine.
I just don't like how badly it was drawn and how stupid it was placed on my arm. Any time I extend my arm in both directions the tattoo is getting deformed and looks awful.
>>
>>36964083
unsafe car? most cars in the world would became a pile of metal when hit by a f250
>>
My left arm sleeve is a combination of Resident Evil and Silent Hill characters, and I have a Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk above my right ankle. No shame in explaining to people.
>>
File: tattooedfaggot.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
tattooedfaggot.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>>36964083
>>
>>36964423
>Brand of Sacrifice
My nigga, hopping on that train soon
Probably sound stupid but I'll just do something like a scroll on my back, almost like yakuza
>>
File: 32453652.jpg (300 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
32453652.jpg
300 KB, 916x1280
I want to put the two kanji characters on her red armband on my shoulder. At least I'm asian so I won't look like a baka gaijin.
>>
>>36963434
it all depends on how you carry yourself/what kind of person you are. just pls dont get a triforce or some other 8-bit video game shit
>>
>>36963784
Post your back piece anon. Sorry about your gf :(
>>
File: 456469-3.jpg (68 KB, 645x483) Image search: [Google]
456469-3.jpg
68 KB, 645x483
>>36963434
Yeah bro, got this one done almost a year ago. Pretty happy with it, to be honest
>>
>>36965702
are you a chupacabra
>>
>>36965735
I don't understand this, please explain
>>
>considering a Lord of the Rings tattoo
>elvish scripture on the ring
>white tree of gondor
>silhouette of the fellowship walking in a line

R8 ideas, pls no bully
>>
File: tmp_28630-iR0iKUr115030610.jpg (91 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28630-iR0iKUr115030610.jpg
91 KB, 612x612
I'm pretty heavily tattooed, still have a few major blank spots. A lot of girls REALLY like them and they do make you stand out for better or worse. I have a reasonably high-level professional job and can keep them covered with a suit and dress shirt, along with a couple Band-Aids on my fingers when it's important. My personal and professional life have turned out just fine but they've closed off some avenues and at a certain level, you have to deal with people who (probably rightly) think they're a trashy meme.

If I had it to do over again, honestly I wouldn't have any.

Pic related, filtered faggotly, all I've got on phone
>>
>>36965802
if you have to say "no bully" then it probably isn't going to do what you're hoping a tattoo will do
>>
>>36965822
Jesus christ dude why do you even post here if you don't lift?
>>
>>36965702
Why does this body look so weird
>>
I have a classic style tattoo on my arm. 4chan is very anti-tattoo and say they hate it. In real life i get compliments all the time
>>
>>36965822
Fuckin' sick tats bro, my bussy got wet.
>>
>>36966200
just started lifting :( I actually picked up a little gut since that pic too, I look like I should be selling funnel cake to cousins on dates

b-but I'm lapping the people on the couch r-right
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.