[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite muscle to fondle (of your own of course)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: lee-lat-spread[1].jpg (32 KB, 370x261) Image search: [Google]
lee-lat-spread[1].jpg
32 KB, 370x261
What is your favorite muscle to fondle (of your own of course)?

I love feeling up my lats when they're nice and flared, no other muscle compares.
>>
my penis because its so big

when its semi its atleast 6inches and i love swinging it around and seeing the veins bulge
>>
>>36962241
sternocleidomastoids and trapezius muscles mmmm i go gay when i rub them
>>
>>36962241
Chest and lats. Obliques are pretty cool too.
>>
>>36962271
The penis is not a muscle dimwit.
>>
>>36962774
Yes it is you fucking fag
>>
Quads. I like to jiggle them around while relax and then contract my muscles as I mire my staturations of my quads,
>>
>>36962774
>The penis is not a muscle dimwit.

there are muscles in the penis

i, too, enjoy fondling those muscles the most
>>
File: pls.jpg (61 KB, 555x428) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
61 KB, 555x428
I like to grab my pecs and flex them
>>
File: 52.jpg (297 KB, 1105x585) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
297 KB, 1105x585
>>36962241
Glutes. I grope it sometime in bed
>>
I like to fondle my chest

Probly mostly because i never used to have one. I remember when i was a skeleton (pic related) and was genuinely concerned that i had some birth defect where i was born without pec muscles.

All i had was a ribcage with skin draped over it. It was fuckin ghastly bros

Now ive got big slabs of meat on my chest, and 6 yrs later it still feels weird and blows my mind

When i look down at my feet, my chin hits my upper pecs. Still feels foreign
>>
File: chan.jpg (43 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
chan.jpg
43 KB, 480x640
>>36962853

where'd you find that picture of me?
>>
Pecs and tris
>>
>>36962271

His penis
>>
Flexor carpi ulnaris- the bump on the inside side of your forearm just below your elbow. It's like a fucking walnut and it is boss.
>>
>>36962780
I think what he means is a muscle you can work out and gain.
>>
My serratus, it's a trip feeling the finger like muscles where nothing used to be
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.