[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That guy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>that guy at the gym who has pokemon gym badges tattooed on himself
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x383
>>36961981
>that ugly skeleton who seems nice when you talk to him but makes the most godawful facial expressions when lifting
my best friend tbqh
>>
>that guy who takes a sip after every rep
>>
>>36961981

is this you OP?
>>
File: 1461254654960.png (199 KB, 1800x1578) Image search: [Google]
1461254654960.png
199 KB, 1800x1578
Wouldn't it be just easier in these threads to just say, save ya'll niggas some time
>That guy who exists
>>
>>36962219
Nah just some dude from a fb group. Clearly a weeb
>>
>>36962245
are you aware of what that pic is trying to say
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 378x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 378x300
>that guy who, who the guy who, that guy who the guy who. That guy who that guy who. That guy who THAT GUY WHO
>>
That heavyset edgelord that aggressively pops his neck all the time while listening to Christain rap.
>>
>that guy who is clearly a flaming homosexual and wears short shorts and an outdated incredibly inappropriate sleeveless string lifting shirt

>that guy who wears jeans and a polo shirt

>that guy who wears a gucci fannypack

:^)
>>
>that guy from ISIS

his lifts are shit
>>
File: rare stan.png (160 KB, 498x458) Image search: [Google]
rare stan.png
160 KB, 498x458
>that guy who makes that guy who threads
>>
>>36961981
>that guy who doesn't want to be the very best
>>
>>36962493
Ayyyyy
>>
>>36962218
thats me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.