[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lanklets BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 640x1136
lanklets BTFO
>>
>unimpressed with shirtless
FIT BTFO

>fishing pictures
OUT BTFO

>cats
>I'm a Disney princess
MEN BTFO

>Puerto Rican
POL BTFO
>>
Nice try manlet.
>>
>>36960366

No self-respecting manmore would want to breed with a womanlet and doom his sons to a life of manletism.
>>
>One girl doesn't like a thing
>hurr BTFO

Y'all put pussy on too high of a pedestal.
>>
>>36960366
Those are big t shirts in the lower left
>>
>>36960465
4u
>>
Now way an alpha tall guy like me would lower myself to the level of such a roastie whore fucking wrench!
>>
>>36960366
Puertorican here

She angers me. She might as well ask for a fat neckbeard beta.

/a step up
>>
>>36960428
you got lit up, son
>>
>>36960499
Even /a/ knows puerto rican girls are crazy as fuck and not waifu material
>>
>>36960366
>saw that
>read the rest of her ad

Have fun with that.
>>
>some 5/10 shitskin acting like an entitled little bitch
>hurr BTFO
>>
>implying being a manlet matters with women

Being a manlet has everything to do with respect among other men
>>
>>36960411
Is this even English anymore
>>
Hey yo /fit/ I have this anecdotal evidence detailing one girl and an offhand comment on what she likes in a man, since we know that all females are a homologous hivemind with no variation in taste or personality Imma take this as a blanket statement of the tastes of every female, despite the fact that a similar thread in the past exists for every little quirk or value that some tinder whore finds attractive or unattractive in a man.
>>
>puerto rican

Well there you go, OP
>>
>>36960522
I fell for the Puertorican girl meme. I used to date exclusively white girls. You know taint the master race thing and what not. As I got older Latinas started getting better. Not all mind you. But like the Sofia Vergara and Michelle Lewin types. Tall, tan, great bodies and legs. Got me a Puertorican/Venezuelan that fits all that criteria but she is a little crazy.

I like crazy though. One thing I noticed from my white girl slaying days is that they are pretty boring. They always think the awkward cute personality thing is adorable. After a couple of dates with that it's annoying as hell.

Like Zooey Deschanel. Sure she looks good and is funny. But after a few weeks with that you'll want to hang yourself.
>>
File: 1461129759503.jpg (48 KB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
1461129759503.jpg
48 KB, 320x568
Cucks btfo
>>
>>36960366
Manlets can have her.
>>
>>36960366
I appreciate the support as a manlet but she's kinda ugly
>>
>>36960782
she ugly
>>
>>36960782
Nice
>>
>>36960499

A ti TR guta el guineo? Pato
>>
>>36960782
>shit face
>visible tattoos
>face piercing
This girl would be treated as a queen by 4channers and pol in particular but in reality she's as trash as niggers
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.