[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>squat inspection day
>instructor is some broscience fag and fails me for not ass to grass'ing
>class 4 fitness license revoked and not allowed to apply for a new one until the end of next month

I literally can't deadlift or anything above general admission level. What normie shit can I substitute these with?
>>
kek

are you UK or something
>>
>>36958852
I got my class 3 revoked for not letting the bar touch my chest on bench. Its such fucking bullshit. They shouldn't be allowed to limit what I can or can't do at the gym when I'm paying 60 pounds a month for membership. And the inspectors are like the fucking janitors on this board. They take themselves so seriously.
>>
>>36958889
Where the fuck do you work out? auschwitz?
>>
File: hedonismbot.jpg (16 KB, 364x286) Image search: [Google]
hedonismbot.jpg
16 KB, 364x286
>getting inspected
>instructor cops a feel
>>
>>36958898
>hurr durr muh planet fitness gibs me free pizza and doesn't have licenses
>>
>>36958898
What kind of poverty gym doesn't have licences?
>>
>>36958852
>class 4 fitness license
im revoking your posting licence op until you squat properly
>>
>>36959456
>>36958889
>>36958852
Wat? I have never heard of licences in a gym. And i have been going to pretty high class gyms. Is this an american thing?
Also what do you mean by "limiting what you can or can`t do"?

Is this bait and am i falling hard for it or can anyone prove there is something like this?
>>
>>36958852
bad meme

>broscience faggots encouraging atg

0/10, broscientists think atg damages your joints more than quarter-ROM squats which is why they never even go to parallel
>>
File: 1459551211762.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1459551211762.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>Fitness inspectors catch me on the bench
>They stand behind me just holding their clipboards and watching me.
>To my credit, I do the set completely and properly
>"Nice work anon, but did you do at least 20 minutes of cardio?" One of them asks
>"Y-yeah" I lie
>"Which machine?"
>"M-machine 3"
>MFW they checked the time logs and camera feed
>MFW I only did 15 minutes
>Gym license revoked for the month, have to attend mandatory cardio training if I want it reinstated.

Such bullshit, honestly
>>
>>36959456
The kind that bitch boy cucks don't go to, faggot.

>hurr durr mommy said i cant lift 20kg because i didnt get enough good boy points :'''(
>>
>>36961918
where do you lift
north korea?
>>
File: 1379576894815.png (48 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1379576894815.png
48 KB, 233x250
>>36958852
>pulling 4 plate diddly lift
>gym inspector comes over and fails me for not locking out for 3+ seconds
>mfw lost class 5 license and have to go through weekend seminar to get it back
>tfw the gym inspector laughs at my bench and squat weight
fuck you globo /fit/ness
>>
You guys got it easy the inspectors gave me a breathalyzer when deadlifting last week. I blew one point over the limit and now my liscene is revoked for drunk deadlifting.
>>
>>36958852
>doing reverse overhanging tricep curls
>fitness inspector comes over
>ohmandontblowit
> struggling on 6th rep
>barely get out 7th with shit form
>"seven reps do nothing anon"
>demoted license to level 2: machine license only
i fucking hate my life
>>
>>36958852
fuckers got me for a 2:54 rest interval
>>
>>36962403
Best so far
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.