[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a cute girl lifting near me. She smells like sweet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1459407682937.gif (139 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459407682937.gif
139 KB, 500x281
There's a cute girl lifting near me.

She smells like sweet perfume and sour sweat.
What do?
>>
punch her in the face.
Chin Check her privilege.
>>
sperg out in your mind
>>
>>36957329
If you need to post this it's best you left the poor girl alone and stopped staring
>>
In for answers
>>
>>36957334
Check.
Now what
>>
>>36957375
Walk by and say "Hi".
You're a big boy you can do it.
>>
>>36957389
>h-hi
>..hi?
>You smell nice, c-can I smell your armpits
>>
>>36957375
Start lifting weights heavier than you can normally lift in front of her.

One up her every work out. She curls 30, you curl 60.

Flex constantly to yourself in the mirror in front of her.

Take off your shirt and toss it at her, tell her she can keep it, as a gift.

???
Get pussy.
>>
Club her over the head and drag her to your cave. make our ancestors proud fampai
>>
>>36957465
She's stronger than me.
She started her DL with my 1RM
>>
>>36957561
NOOOOO

I can so understand you, my man. All of your feelings are being transferred
>>
>>36957561
There was this milf-y hot grill six months ago
She could do 20x pull ups, I weren't able to perform more than 5 consecutive push ups
She squatted 2pl8s
I barely squatted the bar

Yesterday, doing my incline EZ bar front raises, she steps by and asks me how many sets I have to do
"Just one and I've finished"
While I'm giving her the EZ bar, I ask if I have to leave the weights on
"lol anon that's too much for me, you're really big"
got her number
met at the gym's bar after training
she's bisexual and she likes to play with her gf involving some men sometimes
got to see her/them this w/e

you can do it
I did it
you can too
>>
>>36957774
I like the story. Care to elaborate? Specially between
>"lol anon that's too much for me, you're really big"
and
>got her number
>>
>>36957457
one day you may
>>
>>36957881
Seconding
>>
There is a woman at work that regularly smells like some kind of flower. I usually hate perfume and shit, but that stuff isn't bad.
>>
>>36957881
>>36957925

normal conversation, trying to compliment her
"too big? you're very strong, I've noticed that you're pretty committed in your training and I still can't do more than 10 pull ups"
at that point she tries to minimize her qualities, something like "well I'm 10 cm shorter than you and I probably weight less than you, I don't have all that lean mass" and then I try to compliment her even more, something like "you're pretty tall [btw I'm 183 cm, she's like 176] and still you're pretty impressive with your training, I know it's impossible to not notice you" and then "...lol thanks" and then "what kind of exercise are your doing now with the ez bar? I'm still relatively a noob, I'm interested in learning something new" and so on and so forth

the trick is always: let them talk, learn to listen
she showed a good attitude towards me to begin with, if you get a green light signal to begin with it's easy as pie
Would I have talked to her if she didn't compliment me? Probably I wouldn't, I felt her out of my league.
>>
>>36957329
You have a workout to continue.
>>
File: rare pepe enjoying beetus.jpg (402 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe enjoying beetus.jpg
402 KB, 1333x1000
>>36957934
>normal conversation
>>
>>36957329
>sweet perfume
>at a gym
not worth your time, she abviosly just there for atention
>>
>>36959061
I'm not a girl and yet I perfume my armpits and my pee pee with some flavoured talc 'cause I'm ashamed of my sweat

no homo
>>
>>36957333

>3 3s
>>
>>36957329
Don't be a creep and leave her alone? Guys like you are why I had to make a home gym. Couldn't go five freaking minutes without some guy coming to "correct" my form or some other excuse.
>>
>>36959130
ahahahah fuck off
>>
>>36959130
Don't flatter yourself sweetheart, they are probably just worried your shitty form will result in injuries to you and those around you.
>>
TAKE TEN STEPS TOWARD HER BUTT-CRACK
>>
>>36959152
Whatever I'm simply stating the truth there are two type of women at the gym ones that lift and ones that go for attention leave the ones who lift alone please
>>36959166
Trust me I'm not flattering myself I've been lifting for six years and I out lift half the men there. I even dress in a baggy hoodie and sweat pants but they still pester me messing up my workout. It's flat out rude and annoying. Saying hey is one thing but having men constantly signal me to take my headphones out just to talk to me every five minutes is so infuriating
>>
>>36959130

inb4 this is trappy with another fantasy story.
>>
>>36959239
Here's you (You), attention whore.
>>
File: 1460589015718-fit.gif (491 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1460589015718-fit.gif
491 KB, 500x290
>>36959130
>Fatty here thinks guys are mirin

Shiggadiggadoo
>>
>>36959239
I bet you run a 3 minute mile too.
>>
>>36957329

You're probably best off posting about it in an anime image board
>>
>>36959239
Maybe if your form wasn't shit they wouldn't say anything. Or wear a shirt that says cunt on it so they know not to be nice to you.
>>
>>36959232
My ass has a sign on it that says "Do not enter, exit only" ya fruit bowl
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.