[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skeletor using gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1451712731176.gif (3 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1451712731176.gif
3 MB, 350x197
hey guys, I'm about to embark upon a little scientific journey.

There's a lot of discussion going on about how much gains one can retain after a cycle and for how long. I'm a skeletor by all means, my gains from the past years have withered away as I was on a half-year business trip and had no chance to work out.

I recently started working out and eating again properly, and I figured this would be the perfect time to make a study, using myself as a test subject.
I'll get on 400 mg test-E/week for 10 weeks. Then I'll get off and look how much - if any - of the gains I can retain.

I'd like to ask whether any of you have some good tips or suggestions for what's ahead of me.
>>
>good tips
kill yourself
>>
Keep postin the progress here
>>
>>36957181
Lurk /fraud/ as much as possible, tbqh you don't need many tips for babbies first cycle of 400mg test-e, just make sure you have anti-e and post cycle therapy on hand before you start, only other tip is to keep in mind that just because your roid enhanced muscles are strong enough to handle drastically more weight doesn't mean that your joints, tendons and bones are strong enough too, make haste slowly
>>
>>36957463
I got arimidex 0,5 mg ed and HCG to keep my testes safe.

not decided on whether to use nolva or clomid for PCT though.
>>
File: 1461266598571.gif (46 KB, 265x199) Image search: [Google]
1461266598571.gif
46 KB, 265x199
>>36957181
> I'm a skeletor by all means, my gains from the past years have withered away as I was on a half-year business trip and had no chance to work out.
>implying Skeletor doesn't lift

REALLY NIGGA?
>>
>>36957463
one question: you said I should pay attention to my joints, tendons and bones. how does this translate into workout? should I refrain from pushing PRs in terms of weight every workout but instead focus on more reps?
>>
>>36957181
>I'm a skeletor by all means,
>my gains from the past years have withered away
you'll gain fast without steroids if you do it properly
>>
>>36957181
Don't hop on if you're inconsistent (which you are)
>>
>>36957181
also no one cares about gains under the natty limit, keeping gains past natty limit without gear is what people care about
>>
>No chance to work out

Not gonna make it.
>>
>>36957578
not really. but I was flying around Europe for a half year long competition. Now I'm back and got plenty of time on my hands again.

>>36957581
I do care. I understand that if you go past the natty limit, the gains are bound to go away after some time. But what about gains under the natty limit? I haven't seen any reliable sources on that as of yet.
>>
>>36957603

If you know how to eat and train, you can generally keep them (minus anything lost due to hormonal fluctuations during PCT and of course you'll drop some weight from losing bloat).

You can take a guess as to how many skeletor roiders know how to do that.
>>
>>36957603
so you're going to hop on juice, workout? then are you going to stop working out or what?
>>
>>36957640
no, after I get off I work out as before and eat as before (except maybe for some adjustments because of lower calory expenditure). Then I see how my arm and leg circumference and body weight develop within 30-60 days.
>>
>>36957181
>just one cycle I swear

Lmao
>>
>>36957659
it's not necessarily my last cycle, but definitely my first. Although if I lose almost all of my gains, I'm probably not interested in doing any more of those. I don't wanna pay 300$+ every half year just to maintain a certain physique.
>>
skeletor doesnt need gear, skeletor needs food

pathetic
>>
>>36957712
you're absolutely right, but I got my diet covered. have a 1000 kcal breakfast and drink a liter of cocoa milk before going to sleep, between that 3 "ordinary" meals. After workout half a kilo of quark. It's already showing in the past 3 weeks that I've come back. I'm gaining about a pound a week.
>>
>>36957748
Post pics of physique at your best
>>
>>36957761
that would've probably been last summer. I don't have any pics (never partook in CBTs), but my stats were around 69 kg bodyweight, with a 1RM deadlift of 125kg and a 1RM bench of 75 kg. That was about the highest I got. I know that's not terribly impressive, but that's part of the test. If I had lots of muscle memory, the results of the cycle would not be accurate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.