[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do deadlifts for the first time >ask gym supervisor if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 800x522
>do deadlifts for the first time
>ask gym supervisor if he could check my form
>"yeah your good dude" he says
>"phew thanks dude, didn't want a first class ticket to snap city know what I mean?"
>"yea..." walks away
This is your fault /fit/
>>
>using fit memes in public

kkkkekkkkkkk
>>
>>36957180
I would have understood and laughed
>>
Kek.

List of words only spergs say outside of /fit/

Mirin
Dyel?
U mad
Feels

Sure there are more but im cringing to hard thinking about it
>>
>>36957206
what about senpai, can I say that in public?
>>
>>36957239
Yes
>>
>>36957180
Idk whats wrong with talking about snap city

I've said "dont wanna get a one way ticket to snap city" to like 10 completely unrelated people and they all understood

other memes are cringey though, I've almost said mirin, and I say dyel ironically
>>
>>36957239
I call my best friend senpai in public
but no other internet memes, that would be wierd
>>
is it safe to deadlift on carpet?
or should I peel back to reveal the concrete?
I'd like to not fuck up my room if possible
>>
What you said is pretty offensive, I hope you refrain from that kind of language and judging by the way he responded. I think you should watch your tone next time.
>>
Snap city isn't even /fit/ism, he probably just didn't feel like talking. "ya ur gud dood" isn't a real response so that kinda tells me he just wanted to get out of there.
>>
>>36957280

Get padding of some kind, even if you're careful you're eventually going to drop that shit and ruin the floor somehow.
>>
>>36957206
Hate to break it to you lad but the main reason why its not cool to say those in public is because normies have started doing it. All of those infiltrated their ways to facebook and reddit years ago. College kids spout that shit all day

It would still be autistic even if normies didn't do it tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.