[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a druggie, so I was thinking of making a /nootropic/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 12
File: g.png (63 KB, 549x586) Image search: [Google]
g.png
63 KB, 549x586
I'm a druggie, so I was thinking of making a /nootropic/ general, unlike reddit's. Instead of only stimulants, we could include cholinergics (memory enhancers), psychodelics, antidepressants, stress relievers, all sorts of shit. Kinda like /fraud/, but with mind drugs.

>pic unrelated
>>
could you elucidate nicotine to me?
>>
Have been Microdosing acid the past few weeks

Definitely seem able to think more clearly, coming up with revelations, make better decisions, have been drawing for the first time in years and creativity is flowing. I want to say it's having an effect on social skills, but I've also done mdma twice in the same time period so not sure what to attribute it to, probably a bit of both as I've always felt lsd makes me more empathetic and better at reading people or vibing w them, and therefore communicating w them better
>>
>>36955450

Question:

Why are you so degenerate?
>>
>>36955450
Fuck off junkie fuck
>>
my stack:

anti-anxiety: theanine, lavender oil

smarts: noopept, caffeine, choline, b-complex, creatine

lol idk: ashwaganda, sometimes aniracetam
>>
>>36955627
microdosing is a meme dude
>>
Fuckin in
Who else /microdose/ here? I've only done it a few times but the effects are surprisingly prominent. .4g of shrooms gave me a nice boost for one of my exams and then my training session directly afterwards.

I like tripping fully too because I feel that it helps me work out my personal issues. IMO tripping fully (300+ micrograms or 2.75+g of shrooms) is better for therapeutic benefit while microdosing is better for productivity.
>>
>>36955450

>all that horseshit.

You only need speed. Everything else is just an excuse to get fucked up more than just occasionally
>>
>>36955627
I feel the same way on acid
If I'm not tripping too hard I think it actually elevates my game, and I'm definitely a much better dancer

Haven't done mdma yet, but It's been heavily recommended to me
>>
File: this is amusing.jpg (31 KB, 479x476) Image search: [Google]
this is amusing.jpg
31 KB, 479x476
>>36955707
>>36955627
>>
Fucking great idea.

I take noopept, tribulus, and zinc.

About 3 times a year I'll take a moderate dose of opiate pills. I'll smoke weed maybe once a year. I haven't tripped in years. I used to quite a bit and started feeling odd so I stopped for awhile. I like melatonin before sleep. I usually take it on sunday nights.
>>
>>36955450

Progressivism =/= left wing

Progressives (also known as the regressive left) are a small part of the left wing.
>>
Can someone school me on nootropics and cholinergics
>>
>>36955909

Yes:

Forget about them and do cocaine instead
>>
>>36955922
I don't like cocaine very much though
It's expensive and I don't feel that elevated on it, just straight geeked
I can also literally feel the pull of addiction after a coke heavy weekend
>>
>>36955450
the best nootropics imo are nmda antagonists like ketamine and memantine and such
>>
>>36955909

powdercity and nootropicsdept are good places to look for stuff

get theanine, 200mg with 100mg caffeine is the most basic/best documented beneficial stack

if you want more, get piracetam (most basic racetam) and choline. the kind of choline doesn't matter that much.

everyone has their own favorite thing, some like tianeptine, semax, noopept, and, uh, microdosing, I guess, but the above should be a good start
>>
>>36955902
Not all progressives are part of what you'd call the regressive left
>>
>>36955651
Because my brain doesn't work well on its own, but I'm still very smart. I tried learning about my antidepressants, but instead got into the whole Phikal/Tikal thing.
>>
>>36955707
>>36955627
Microdosing is not a meme? I know that these 5-HT2A agonists (LSD, mescaline, etc.) are easy to have tolerance to, besides cross-tolerance. How often do you do it? Do you cycle it?
>>
File: 56.png (157 KB, 338x310) Image search: [Google]
56.png
157 KB, 338x310
>>36956087
>but I'm still very smart
>>
>>36956243
>>
>>36955491
Wouldn't recommend because it's addictive and very hamful, and doesn't have the benefits of other addictive and harmful drugs like amphetamines. It can be a cognitive enhancer still for people who aren't hooked on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
In. Have microdosed for months on end before (anyone wondering about tolerance, I cycled every third day) and really enjoyed it. About to start up again.

LSD microdosing is as close as you'll get to NZT-48. I felt not only more intelligent and energetic, but happier and more charismatic. You'd be surprised how easy being productive is when you're having a great time with tons of energy. Reading, writing, programming, and generally learning are all easier and more intuitive. My vocabulary expanded and my memory improved. I also noticed that I was incredibly more perceptive of people's emotions and body language so I was tremendously more persuasive.

Do it /fit/, become Eddie Morra.
>>
>>36955450

wish you fucking lowlifes would kill yourselves.

only a matter of time i suppose.
>>
die
>>
>>36956428
yeah but you build up a huge tolerance and then you're just gonna end up frying your brain like osie osborn
>>
I tried dmt the other day and I'm scared to try a higher dose. Gotta do it though because it was amazing
>>
>>36956173
You can only do it once per week unless you cycle drugs or double up on doses
Tolerance dissipates in a week though so if you wanted to microdose multiple times a week you could do LSDxShroomsxMescalinex

A lot of people say microdosing is a meme but it works for me and it's cheap enough to sustain
>>
>>36956638
>LSDxShroomsxMescalinex
pstarting psychadelics?
>>
>>36955450
>Kinda like /fraud/, but with mind drugs.
Keen for this.

What can I use to help get over mein depression? I've heard of microdosing mushrooms or acid but don't know where to get any (might be able to find mushies by the river where I live though).

I've heard vitamin-D helps (but it can take months to get your levels up). Started using Ashwagandha and Rhodiola but not sure if they have the right ingredients or are even doing anything.

Anyone have an experience with 5-HTP?
>>
Anyone else go to club and do bumps of ket all night long and dance for 12 hours straight to get their cardio?
>>
>>36956487
That's not true. Do more research.

Studies show that microdosing then taking two days off and doing it again is perfectly healthy and actually beneficial for mental health, so get BTFO.
>>
>>36956739
no
>>
>>36956739
please link me to these studies thanks
>>
How many ug is micro?
I've done 40ug before just for some fun without full on blowing my mind. I felt more energetic and happy and everything seemed brighter
>>
>>36955450
If that pic is your result for that test, OP, you need to up the dose on those drugs enough for it to be fatal.
>>
>>36955684
>>36956056
>theanine
I read on here that green tea suppresses testosterone. I imagine theanine would have the same effect?
>>
>>36956804
Because I'm leaning a bit towards left thant right? Or because I believe that governments should have more obligations and responsabilities than what they already have?
>>
>>36955491
Chem/Pharm fag here
Causes profound vasoconstriction. Avoid.
Microdosing LSD is alright, just don't push the dose up to high since you'll get the stereotypical headspace, It's prolific action on htpa subsets is strong and mimics a lot of anti depressants in that it interacts with serotonin.
>>36955922
Cocaine
No, that's fucking with numerous receptors and causes numerous problems in the long run
Stick to the amphetamine if you're looking for a general stim .
>>
>>36956853
>green tea suppresses testosterone
It doesn't. At least no reputable source states such a thing.
>>
>>36956853
>Theanine
No major effects on test levels, it's an amino acid.
Combination of Caffeine and theanine improves memory retention and recall.
>>
>>36956877
>Chem/Pharm fag here
I was on ritalin and then dexamfetamine.

They fucked me up big time, not least of all by breaking my cock. Any idea why?

>haven't had any in months
>still not working well
>>
>>36956879
>>36956895
Ah, ok.

I brought a bunch of it, maybe I should jump back on it. It's meant to be good for ADHD apparently.
>>
File: The weak should fear.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
The weak should fear.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
>>36956868
>Personal Liberty at 40%
>Wanting the government's swollen, throbbing cock wedged ever deeper in your boipussy
>Economic liberty at 20%
>Wanting to spend your life suckling from Uncle Sam's rancid, dribbling titty
>>
>>36956717
Darknet
>>
>>36957130
I'm not the most computer literate of people so wouldn't know the first thing about doing it.

Plus there's been a few Kiwi lads who have been caught in the past few years.
>>
>>36956717
5-HTP straight up cured my bipolar symptoms. Never felt better or more productive. YMMV.
>>
>>36956974
Ritalin is known to cause ED, stim dick is an actual problem of vasoconstriction of the blood vessels of your dick.
Ritalin is worse for you in the long run since it hits more receptor subtypes and re uptakes Dopamine.
Where as the amphetamine class have a lesser incidence of these side effects, stimulants directly or indirectly stimulate the sympathomimetic nervous system which causes vasoconstriction and stimualtion of ejaculation among other things in peripheral tissues.
You probably took a dose that was higher than needed, or you took these for a considerable amount of time.
>>
>>36958105
Also please elaborate 'broken cock'
>>
>>36955450
nice, I have always thought to start microdosing LSD and just recently i found a legit source
any tips? how do you do it - dosage, cycle/off days?
>>
>>36958131
I wouldn't do it for more than a week.
>>
>>36958105
>You probably took a dose that was higher than needed, or you took these for a considerable amount of time.
I doubled up does of ritalin a few times but I was on it for about a year and a half with only a few months of consistant use.

>>36958111
ED, loss of libido, leaking cum and, the issue that really has me worried, tremendous decrease in the amount I ejaculate.

Like I said I haven't had any for months and the problem is still there. The last time I ejaculated properly was in June.

Wonder if the issue is because one night I went mental on the pills and doubled up a ritalin dose and took dexamfetamine too.

>was up all night
>crashed in the morning
>woke up not long later with scracth marks all over my neck
>>
>>36956487
I think you mean Ozzy Osbourne
>>
>>36958075
Yeah I've heard great things about it. You take it everyday?

Think I might try it.
>>
>>36956173
I do every 2-3 days
>>
>>36955627
I think what is happening is there your high on drugs and drawing conclusions
>>
Could you assholes talk more about legal drugs ffs
>>
File: vladimir_lenin_cc_img_0.jpg (174 KB, 1500x975) Image search: [Google]
vladimir_lenin_cc_img_0.jpg
174 KB, 1500x975
>>36955450
my nigga
>>
Been using 200mg of modifinil 1-2 times a week.
Piss smells like sulphur, if I don't take it early I can't get to bed on time and occationally towards the end of the day I get a mild headache. Overall very happy with and how it has benefited my study.
Anyone else got experience with modifinil? Who else uses drugs to study?
>>
>>36959633
>Sulphur smell
That'st one it's metabolites, Modafinil breaks down into major and minor metabolites and are urinated out, the sulphur containing minor metabolite is in your urine and hence the smell. >>36958152
Give it a year, you said you used them for a year and a half. It takes atleast 6 months for you yo come back to normal once physiological withdrawal ends.
Best of luck.
>>
>>36956717
V-D can be frontloaded, though. Take x10 for three days what you'll take normally so your levels can be upregulated quickly. Don't think it would help if your depression isn't caused by low testosterone caused by low vit-d.
>>
>>36956046
Ketamine is not a nootropic...
>>
>>36958152
I have amphetamine binges every few months going for a few days usually. My dick is always diamonds tho, only when I'm really high I get ED but when I get a bit less high u can already fap again. I'm talking dosages of up to 1gram in a day. (60% pure amphetamine)
>>
>>36959633
I take Modafinil once a week because I'm scared of SJS, it helps me with depression and makes me more willing to do things.
>>
>>36956877
more so than any other stimulant? If you take caffeine or adderall already, what's another substitute? I'm not talking about smoking, nicotine itself is rather disarmed.
>>
>>36956986
Caffeine is a stimulant, theanine is an anxiolytic. However, for ADHD you should drink like four bags of green tea.
>>
Hey I just got a pill filler machine what should I cap up just piracetam??/ thinkin of other sports supplements that are cappable
>>
>>36961808
Doses of piracetam are generally quite high, so it will be a pain to fill all the capsules.
Doses are in between 1200mg - 4800mg per day, so unless you like filling up a ton of pills I would say just mix it with some water and pound it down.
>>
>>36961808
How much was it and is it effective at all ??
>>
microdosing lsd is fucking magical. although by micro dosing i mean taking a 1/4 hit, only doing it every week or so.
>>
>>36956548
Frog DMT? Plant DMT? Mushroom DMT? That is 5-MeO-DMT, DMT and Psyclocin, respectively. Don't use DMT all that often, you need MAOIs to absorb it, and MAOIs are dangerous as fuck.
>>
>>36961827
yea ive done it before w/ choline to you have to take like 3 00 pills, it's manageable i guess. People thought I was shady when I always had pills lying around tho oops. I remember it tasting like shit.

I guess maybe theres some stronger crap like pramiracetam or oxi or something?? are any of those just like 300mg doses?
>>36961835
it was only like 20 bucks, it's works fine. There's two different types cap m quick. and the capsule machine or something they're both good. one puts the caps on for you but holds less pills the other holds like 50 pills but you put the caps on manually.
>>
>>36955704
B8
>>
File: 1455675262537.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
1455675262537.gif
1 MB, 386x286
>>36960843
>>36959633

Been using Modafinil, got mine through Modafinilcat. Its alright, not noticed huge differences but now feel motivated in my day to hit the gym and the library everyday around work.
Would recommend.
>>
Anyone try using phenibut?
I take it twice a week and it eliminates anxiety. Tolerance builds up rapidly so it can't be used more frequently
>>
>>36958152
>Wonder if the issue is because one night I went mental on the pills and doubled up a ritalin dose and took dexamfetamine too.
Fuck, dude. There's a reason why these are heavily regulated, and it's because people double their dose.
>>
>>36962058
I didn't liked it because it also generates addiction
>>
>>36962003
how expensive is it? Have you noticed any negative sides?
>>
How bad is it for your overall health if you take 25mg pseudoephedrine and 250mg caffeine daily with a 2 month on 3 month off cycle?
I'll take it as a preworkout and get an amazing session in, then be completely focused during class.
>>
>>36959633
been using it something like daily for a good few months now myself

pretty fucking dope desu
>>
>>36961936
Not him but DMT is DMT, the other substances you listed are different molecules. Also you need MAOIs to ingest DMT, not to vaporize it.
>>
>>36963859
oh and the DMT from toads is not 5-meo-dmt, it's 5-ho-dmt (also called bufotenin) (at least I think that's what you mean)
>>
>>36958584
what kind of drugs are you into?
>>
>>36956487
LSD is not neurotoxic in any way tho
>>
I just checked out powder city. I was looking for something with weight loss in mind. Anyone have we suggestions?
>>
>>36955720
if you want to do MDMA make sure to read this: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657228-Six-Simple-Rules-To-MDMA
>>
File: 1353431772158.png (470 KB, 1828x1801) Image search: [Google]
1353431772158.png
470 KB, 1828x1801
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 510x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 510x287
>>36963982
Modafinil is an appetite suppressant and great for productivity.

" How does one microdose? You take a very small dose of either LSD or psilocybin (roughly one-tenth to one-fifth of a normal dose), on a regular schedule. Fadiman recommends dosing in the morning, once every four days. The dose isn’t enough to “trip,” but for some users, it can lead to subtle yet profound internal shifts. Many microdosers report experiencing improvements in mood; enhanced focus, productivity or creativity; less reactivity; and in some cases, even relief from depression or cluster headaches. "

Everybody knows microdosing gives you an advantage. Join before you're left behind.
>>
>>36964027
By the way, comparing modafinil to microdosing is easy.

Modafinil gives me laser-like focus, whereas microdosing improves nearly every aspect of intelligence.
>>
>>36964027
I hope you're right about Modafinil. I checked online and I am seeing 80 $ for 40 pills. I don't usually blow money like that but I'm willing to think about it.
>>
What is a good / average price for LSD in Europe? How do I avoid getting ripped off if I'm buying in person rather than on the dark web?
>>
>>36964279
I bought 200 from Modafinicat or whatever it's called for something like $190ish because of some sort of deal for using Bitcoin. Absolutely a godsend, just make sure you make a plan for your day the night before or else you'll shitpost for 8 hours straight and never eat or drink.

Absolutely delivered me a 4.0 my freshman year (last year). Also helped with working out because I was more focused.

Get up early as fuck, meditate for ten minutes to clear your mind and pop one with a to-do list. You'll be unstoppable.
>>
I was arrested for taking piracetam cuz the cop thought it was coke
>>
>>36956046
Keks I have known and loved
>>
I dose sam-e on cycle to upregulare lh receptors. Tried pregnenolone on as well but it made me all titty
>>
>>36961794
Caffeine puts me to sleep. One day, for example, I had nine double shot coffees and I was like the walking dead.

>>36962083
I know, it was silly as. Heaps of people mention how ritalin made them stop craving things but I had the opposite, craved sugar, booze and weed something wicked.
>>
>>36963647
Go to modifinil cat and have a look, the only side effect that I've experienced is not being able to get to sleep if I don't take it before 7am where I'll be up to some horrible time
>>
>>36958105
>sympathomimetic

drugs can be sympathomimetic, but you do NOT have a sympathomimetic nervous system.

>take this guys advice with a grain of salt
>>
>>36964448
Buy on the darkweb if at all possible. It's substantially safer and you've got a much better shot at getting real LSD instead of NBOMe, which is fatal at high doses (unlike LSD). There's a really good vendor that ships from Europe that has excellent stealth named Gammagoblin

Anyway, for your actual question it depends on your location. I've bought cid in the UK at ~£5 a tab
>>
>>36966755
>>36964448

Also buy a fucking test kit. Don't fuck around with NBOMe
>>
>>36966755
>Buy on the darkweb if at all possible
Anyone have any tutorials about how to go about this?

I am pretty computer illierate so have no idea how to protect myself.
>>
>>36967105
operational security is extremely important when fucking around on the darknet with this sort of shit. Get two 8gb USBs handy and install TailsOS onto the first one. Boot from the USB into TailsOS and then install a persistent copy of TailsOS onto the second USB (you can't install a persistent version of TailsOS to a USB from outside of TailsOS). If you use TailsOS, you are pretty much safe so long as you also follow common sense practices.
>>
>>36967105
1. Turn on computer
2. Install TOR
3. Buy drugs
4. Get arrested by Mossad
5. Be imprisoned for 15 years
6. After leaving prison visit your cities head of governing, the mosque
7. Convert to Islam, the religion of your country in the current year of your release from prison
8. Allahu Akbar Inshallah Mohammed
9. Jihad
>>
File: IMG-20160427-WA0004.jpg (168 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160427-WA0004.jpg
168 KB, 900x1600
>>36955450

Psychodelics? Really?

I'd call druggie on a lot, but not cholinergics or others drugs like moda/ritalin/racetams etc if used properly.

But I took 70mg 2cb, 500mg 4fa, 500mg mdma and apparently ballparked a large line of meth because I wasn't sure what it was.

Over an 18 hour period, while on dnp and tren.

And I think I bought some Marijuana, though I don't remember the last 4 hours much because I took my etizolam on an empty stomach and then drove home.

So my view on drug use is a bit skewed.

Day after I was just lightly drinking on 20mg 2cb. Nothing much after that.

That was 2 days ago, and... The girl I was with just asked me to hit a club again tomorrow. Techno.

>>36967133

Or you go live in a decent country.

Also

>persistent OS

duuuuuude, no. Don't. Just memorize and carry a usb that takes two microsd cards. Store shit on the second and keep that safe. Easier to hide and destroy.
>>
>>36967200
The reason to use a persistent OS is for the bitcoin wallet, that's it.
>>
Is the amphetamine powder sold on marketplaces the same shit as adderall?
>>
Is there a drug out there that kills appetite? I seriously think I'm addicted to eating, so only eating when I have to force myself to do it would be a great boon to my health.
>>
>>36966534
*sympthathetic nervous system
Drugs that act on it are sympathomimetic.
>>
>>36967200
What's wrong with psychodelics?
No, I'm a druggie because I use a lot of drugs, not that people who use drugs are inherently "druggies".
>>
>>36967394
It depends on the esther attached to the amphetamine. But if it's 1:1 levo and dextroamphetamine (that is, racemic amphetamine), the effect would be very similar to Adderall.
>>
Who /l-theanine/ in here? Great stuff, super cheap, cuts down anxiety, and counters the bad side of caffeine, its just pure focus.
>>
File: IMG_12001.jpg (469 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12001.jpg
469 KB, 1536x2048
I can't seem to have visual hallucinations, except one time where I had an 8th of mushies and colors were blurry. I've only tried lsd and mushrooms btw. Even in higher doses where I can't walk I hallucinate noises a little. Any suggestions on how to hallucinate or become lightweight idk
>>
>>36968952
I realize that the logical advice is to just take more, but I'm asking if there's a way to be more susceptible to hallucinating
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.