[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ez home routines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1435513338529.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
1435513338529.png
20 KB, 638x547
Sup faggots,

new(ish)fag here: first post, too poor/lazy for gym membership, but recognise I'm unfit as fuck. What are simple, equipmentless things I can put into my daily routine to get in shape. Already doing:

15 min run morning and evening
situps until I physically cannot do more (unfit fuck so ~20), rest and then another set.
Same as above with pushups.
>>
>>36955124
Have you read the sticky?
>>
>>36955124
sticc
>>
>>36955140

Yeah, but couldn't see anything specifically for my situation. ADHD so gave up after checking over briefly.
>>
Bro you can afford a gym membership, planet fitness is 10$ a month. If you're dead set on doing bodyweight stuff though you should Google comprehensive crossfire bodyweight workouts and check out stew smith's free workouts as well. You can get fit with bodyweight stuff only but it's extremely inefficient vs actually lifting.
>>
>>36955174
Don't think there's any planet fitness near me, still new to the whole /fit/ scene anyways. Will have a second look around for shit.

Thanks for help tho.
>>
>>36955124
planet fitness is only $10 a month but they are insane with their strict bullshit. a friend of mine got kicked once because he was deadlifting 3.5 plates and they said he couldn't do that because he intimidated people. Like wtf.
>>
>>36955156
ADHD is just a fucking meme.
I "had" it as a child but I used reading to cope with my "mental illness" just find a positive outlet whenever you feel distracted.
>>
>>36955203
Then you were likely misdiagnosed as many young kids are. That doesn't discredit people who actually have the disorder.
>>
Well lads, will try to unmeme myself then :^)

I got all sorts of nerdy shit I do to distract myself anyways. Issue is all this nerdy shit is sitting down. Until recently all the exercise I got was walking to uni and shopping. Not overweight just chubby and I hate it.
>>
>>36955124
Do a shit ton of 8 count bodybuilders. They will make you feel like a man, kill your lungs, throat and give you a hell of a sweaty time.
>>
>>36955289
I feel like I've been made gay already..

Thanks tho, will try it tonight.
>>
>>36955266
I'm pursuing an engineering degree. I haven't moved any part of my body for three years up until a month ago. The fresher 15 hit me hard and I'd eat Taco Bell/Burger King every day because it was IN the union cafeteria. I'd sleep on average 6 hours a night and survive on coffee. Sometimes I would be awake for 20 hours and eat a shitton of food. We're (probably) in the same boat, family.

I didn't get fatass or anything, but I gained that 15 or 25 lb so fast I actually have stretch marks on my thighs now at age 20 and I'm a fucking guy. Feels bad man.

Point is, I know it's difficult to get /fit/ when you're into "nerdy" things that don't require any physical activity, but I feel a lot more focused on my nerdy things now that I've started eating healthier. I've even been packing lunches. I went from lifting 5 lb dumbbells to 15 in a single week.

You'd be surprised how much progress you'll make JUST cutting sugar and salt. If you're seriously feeling too tired too early when working out then you're probably not getting enough protein/carbs/memes. I ate a few salmon fillets one day and I was fucking power-housing just an hour later and woke up with only slight DOMS.
>>
>>36955124
Honestly, push ups, sit ups, and body weight squats with cardio (like running) is good for a noob who is just trying to lose weight. The key is to push yourself. If you don't get out of your comfort zone you aren't making progress. Next week run for 20 minutes. After two weeks of that run 25 mins etc.
>>
i'm running 30 mins on rest day and do 10 minute ab-workout at home cause i don't hit abs at the gym
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.