[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl im banging/training tells me coca cola is good post workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: coca cola nuitrition facts.jpg (52 KB, 439x343) Image search: [Google]
coca cola nuitrition facts.jpg
52 KB, 439x343
A girl im banging/training tells me coca cola is good post workout to help replenish glycogen deposits. I just listen. She's 5'6 115lbs 25%bf. Tells me she wants to hit 20%.I tell her she needs to cut out the soda. I tell her there are better alternatives to coca cola. She disagrees and acts like her opinion is a fact and refuses to even look at links of nutritional information that I send her. Telling her I can't train her anymore next week. What's the best way to tell a crazy bitch I can't train her without her ruining my rep as a trainer by bashing me on social media? I currently have 6 clients that pay me. She pays in pussy.
>>
>>36954836
Wait until she is a fat fuck
She'll realise
>>
how is someone who is 115 lbs 25% body fat

what
>>
Don't fucking give nutrional advice to someone that doesn't ask for it. That goes for both of you fuckwits.
>>
Have her text you about the coke consumption, if she puts you on blast just respond with screenshots
Everyone will see she's a retard
>>
File: 1461427864093.png (273 KB, 517x396) Image search: [Google]
1461427864093.png
273 KB, 517x396
>115 lbs 25% bf

are you banging an obese smurf?
>>
>>36954890
That's like average gril bf percentage.
>>
How do you replenish your glycogen deposits if not with soda?
>>
>She's 5'6 115lbs 25%bf
my favorite part of this story is the part where it happened
>>
>>36954890
Look in the mirror and then you tell me
>>
>>36954836

>she pays in pussy

what a waste

you should only take money
>>
>>36954890
>>36954904
25% is pretty normal for girls
>>
She's gonna ruin your reputation anyways when she never loses weight so you might as well drop her now
>>
>>36954904
Nah she looks alright.
>>
>>36954836
tell her to fuck off. and KEK at that body fat.
>>
>>36954912
Lol
>>
>>36954932

>>36954921
>>36954952
More idiots show themselves
>>
>>36954943
Ur right. I have a friend that's also a trainer and he just gets all of his trainees to get on some type of roid. He makes more money than I do since he also sells em the roids. The fucking guy can pitch roids straight edge priests.
>>
>>36955045
That's a smart route to go, but yeah of she doesn't listen to you on soda you don't need to put your name on the line for her
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.