[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crossfit general Enough with the wimpy faggots too scared t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Rich-Froning3[1].jpg (74 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
Rich-Froning3[1].jpg
74 KB, 400x533
Crossfit general

Enough with the wimpy faggots too scared to do it, who else here trains at a crossfit box to get actually functionally fit and strong? Or is /fit/ nothing but gay bodybuilders and fat powerlifters?

you will never be this alpha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg
>gym worker tries to stop him from working out there
>gets the gains goblin fired
>>
File: whowouldosomethinglikethat.jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
whowouldosomethinglikethat.jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>
does he even lift?
>>
>>36954796

There's already a crossfit hate thread here:

>>36947326
>>
>froning
>all I need for a preworkout is cofee and a bananna
>gets sponosred by Syntha 6
>I need my N.O Xpldoe with my "desert," Whey then a heaping sppon of "True 6."
>>
What's today's wod?
>>
File: Fittest Manlet in the World.jpg (48 KB, 699x470) Image search: [Google]
Fittest Manlet in the World.jpg
48 KB, 699x470
>>
File: 1458953094936.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
1458953094936.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>36954796
>crossfit
>alpha

Pick one
>>
>>36954796
Look at those silly turbomanlet proportions. Holy shit
>>
>>36954888

WTF KLOKOV is a manlet
>>
>>36954796
he looks 4 feet tall
>>
>>36954796
>functional
What kinds of functions are you shooting for in cf?
>>
>>36954796
>functionally fit and strong
What's the difference between functionality fit and strong and just fit and strong?

Because as far as I'm aware fitness and strength can be given function depending on how it's used, not how it's trained
>>
>>36958071
it's just a buzzword they like to say to convince people they aren't doing useless shit that they don't even use in their own competitions.
>>
If you do Crossfit, you are mentally retarded. No two ways about it.
>>
>>36954796
Crossfit is random, non-coherent workouts with no thought for difference in individuals.

And who thinks doing technical lifts to fatigue is a good idea? Most injuries happens in the fatigue state, as technique goes to shit.
Their injury section is the biggest by far; when compared to to other sports.
Beginners should also stick with only some exercises to learn the technique properly.
But crossfit throws almost every single compound movement at them, so they will never learn a lift properly, or use unnecessary long time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.