[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a /bigguy/ but I can't find the time in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
I want to be a /bigguy/ but I can't find the time in the day to eat that much food and work that much.

how do I become 225 lbs +?
>>
Find the time to work that much and snack/eat more calorie dense foods.
>>
>>36954068
Eat mcdonalds, chips, soda, ice cream, pizza and sandwiches all day, don't move at all.
>>
I'm a fuckin pro at this. The truth is, little changes. Instead of making sandwiches with bread, use pop tarts. Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon. You could brush your teeth with milkshakes.
>>
File: 1460137064455.png (649 KB, 813x679) Image search: [Google]
1460137064455.png
649 KB, 813x679
>>36954068
>"I wanna be big"
>"I can't eat that much and I don't really wanna work out"

This is what we call, not making it.
>>
>>36954613
he's too big of a guy desu
>>
I do ac service work. I keep an ice chest in my truck, and eat on the road. I will eat granola, oat, and protein bars and other snacks while working. I don't care what job you have, you can find time to eat. Keep a sandwich bag full of nuts and dried fruit in your pocket.
>>
I wanna be a millionaire but I don't want to work much or think much

How do I become a millionaire?
>>
>>36954068
Fukk, iktf. I'm trying to come out of hungry skeleton mode and it's disgusting to eat more than im used to. I had to force feed myself to 2000kcals and I'm still not at my limit. If i don't force myself to eat more than 1800 cals i won't. I'm probably going to have to but protein powder and put it in everything I eat just to get enough cals to leave skeleton hell.
>>
File: 1459195584707.jpg (8 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
1459195584707.jpg
8 KB, 270x186
>>36954752

As a former 300+ lb human, the thought of "not finding time to eat" blows my fucking mind. Seriously, how does someone not easily gain weight in this country? Everything is pitted against you.
>>
>>36954068
Since you are lazy an unmotivated, just do synthol
>>
>I want something for absolutely nothing
You could always buy a rope.
>>
Maybe get a good blender
You could probably make 1k cal shakes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.