[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUAAAAAA...... fuck zyzz.... the real sickcunt and king of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: lu-xiaojun.jpg (68 KB, 490x690) Image search: [Google]
lu-xiaojun.jpg
68 KB, 490x690
FUAAAAAA......

fuck zyzz.... the real sickcunt and king of /fit/ is lu xiaojun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJ_WNu4AfY

>lifts for nobody but himself
>has the sickest cunt body and strength of all time
>>
>>36953907
>king of /fit/
>doesn't browse /fit/
>>
I'm pretty sure he lifts for the Chinese government, anon.
>>
>>36953972

No... Lu doesn't lift for the Chinese government... He lifts for his family. He is from a dirt poor farm family and he sends all of his money to them.
>>
>>36953907
>Lifts for nobody but himself
And the entire country of china
>>
>>36953907
>king of fit
>Chinese
>"fuck zyzz"

Fuck out of here you fucking chink shill.
>>
>>36954051

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dw_oypcFLU

He dead overhead squats 2x your deadlift max

you jelly sickccunt zyz faggot?
>>
>>36953985
STWONG MAN. YOU LIFF FO CHINA NOW. YOU MUS SAY. I LIFF FO FAMERRY. O ELSE WE FEED YOU TO PIG HAHAHAHA

>competing for china
>having a "family" besides that of motherland
>pick one

He was hand picked from early age, possibly even bred to be strong (or genetically engineered) than trained. He's probably as dumb as bricks
>>
>>36954117

>talking shit about literally the nicest and most humble guy on the planet

too far man
>>
>>36954117
are you kidding nigga, hes chinese. Hes smart as fuck. His grandma is probably part nintendo
>>
>>36953907
>making this shit look easy
cheeky bastard
also, how much weight is he doing the dips with at 2.09 or 1.05?
>>
>>36954185

100kg. He weighs 77kg for reference.
>>
>>36954117
>handpicked from a young age

Debatable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOpggqrqywY
>>
>>36953907
............CHILLS.............
>>
>>36954117
>probably

Do you see your mistake?
>>
>>36954069
Who the fuck do you think you are? You think you can just magically guess my deadlift max through the internet, tough guy? I'll have you know I can pull 6pl8, and before you call me a fat powerlifter I will have you know I AM LEAN. Seriously, get out of here with this bullshit, acting like you know what someone's deadlift max is over the internet.
>>
File: happy lu.jpg (58 KB, 293x569) Image search: [Google]
happy lu.jpg
58 KB, 293x569
>>36954278

keked mate.
>>
>>36954249

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAZi2qtLMYE
>>
>>36954153
> grandmother is probably part nintendo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.