[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intermittent Fasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: sam-adams_boston.png (56 KB, 261x648) Image search: [Google]
sam-adams_boston.png
56 KB, 261x648
How bad is it to drink alcohol when I'm supposed to be fasting?
>>
One beer will turn you gay while fasting
>>
>>36953504
The second will turn you straight again though
>>
>>36953480
Well it would mean you aren't fasting so it's pretty bad
>>
File: 1461712147342.jpg (547 KB, 755x3314) Image search: [Google]
1461712147342.jpg
547 KB, 755x3314
>>36953480
Ex alcoholic here

It'll break your fast. To smithereens.

Stop being stupid.
>>
>>36953480
As an alchy, pretty bad. Lost a ton of weight during a month long cut (1100-1300 cal/day). Didn't exercise during this time so I suppose it's more of just a diet than a cut. Didn't drink at all during this time as well.

Relapsed. Gained all the weight I'd lost back in a week and a half. There are biological mechanisms responsible for this as well, but if you like to drink, once you fuck up your cut with the huge amount of alcohol calories (which fuck your shit in other ways) you will binge on whatever the fuck you want because you're drunk and have lost inhibition.

So yeah, stay away unless you're so active on a daily basis that it doesn't matter what you put in your body, which I'm guessing you're not because you're on a cut.
>>
>>36953591
alcoholic here. no such thing as an ex alcoholic. only a dry one.
>>
>>36953857
another alcoholic hear, you can be recovering faggot
>>
>>36953904
>recovering faggot
How you do you recover from being a faggot?
>>
File: 111111222222222.jpg (41 KB, 947x960) Image search: [Google]
111111222222222.jpg
41 KB, 947x960
>drinking alcohol
>>
>>36953591
Drunks of /fit/ very early into sobriety did you ever feel a huge sense of foreboding / anger issues?
Will this shit pass? How long?
Fuck I just want to stay quit, now that I've had a moment to step back and realize all the bad that comes with it.
Physical
No ambition to better myself, literally living like complete slob for a bit.
Completely oblivious to social cues, act like a huge dick and don't even realize it.
Had a realization that the only way to stay quit is to remember how much I hate drunk me, but fuck, how long till this goes away, I'm just nervous about everything.
>>
>>36953904
your still an alcoholic you fucking cretin. I havent had a drink in six months and im still an alcoholic
>>
what the fuck you inbreds

how can so many of you be alcoholics...
>>
>>36954075
it passes man. i had real anger anxiety and depression issues, it does get better. take it day by day and look forward to the month marks. meditation works really well. also when you are busting your ass in the gym you really dont want to drink afterwords. I just fucking go to sleep.
>>
>>36954075
>>36954114
Don't know how you feel about weed but it really helps alcoholics deal with the shitty withdrawls.
>>
>>36954114
kek, woman at work fucked with me and messed something up, then told my boss's fucking boss about it in an email that I should have noticed her mistake so it was my fault. I came back with a reply all that I'm not there to do her job for her, and bosses boss sent an email back saying I was the unprofessional one.
Usually take half hour lunch and 2 15's. Today I took the whole hour to go to the gym and bust deadlifts, just barely took the edge off, but then I spent the rest of the day worrying I'll get fired.
Pretty sure it's blown out of proportion since this is my first mark against me in 5 years... not sure if it's the sobriety, or the fact I didn't eat today or what but I couldn't stop worrying.
Only bright side is I'm way under my Cal for the day and instead of wanting to go home and pound a 12 pack, for whatever reason fought that, then when a friend dropped by asking if I wanted to get tacos and free beers, I was able to say no to that too.
>>
I'm doing IF to cut right now, I binge drink 3-5 times a week generally because I'm a college frat boy and therefore a degenerate
I'm down 15 pounds since february though and I just PR'd my snatch while still in a deficit so I'd say it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>36954203
makes me feel paranoid half the time and given I spent all day at work paranoid I figured against it.
That said, being super fucking high while carrying out my usual Sunday binge drink really helped me to see what a huge drunk loser I had become, and that's the only thing that has helped me to abstain.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.