[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1337304574390.jpg (35 KB, 625x755) Image search: [Google]
1337304574390.jpg
35 KB, 625x755
>fell for the "1g of protein per bodyweight" meme
>disgusting shits, awful farts, pissing all the time, struggling at end of day to devour shitty protein bars or overly-stuffing grilled chicken breasts, etc
>cut down to 0.6g per bodyweight
>10x easier to get my goal
>lifts progressing at exact same rate

Don't fall for the 1g/bw meme guys
>>
Sounds like your body can't process the protein that well. I follow 1g/lb bodyweight and my body is doing just fine.
>>
Same as the anabolic window meme
You can literally get your calories at any moment of day
>>
>>36952615
I guess there are some benefits to having poor genetics.
>>
>>36952615
Was the same for me until I actually worked hard in the gym. Push your body and it'll garble dat protein ez.
>>
>>36952640

Yup

bw/g and "anabolic window" are both pushed by fitness supp industry to make sure you buy their overpriced protein supps
>>
>>36952673
>bulking at 190lbs 6'2"

Yeah, if you think I honestly need about 200 fucking grams of protein to make gains then lol
>>
>>36952615
it's called a rule of thumb, it's just a guideline

also you're probably not lifting frequently enough or hard enough to warrant 1g/pound

I promise when you grow up and start lifting heavier you'll need more protein to make proper gains.

>the anabolic window is a myth
it's not a myth it's just that the "window" is huge, like 8 hours, so it's moot to call it a window really
>>
>>36952615
How do people struggle to eat protein so much, are you recovering veggie fags or something
>>
I only eat like 40 grams of protein and get hella gains
Carbs are way better for building muscle
>>
>>36953262
>Carbs are way better for building muscle
how much are you trolling us now?

I haven't been meeting my carb goals since like never but i do go overboard with the protein. Am i hindering my gains hard ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.