[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brehs, I live in my car. I'm pretty shredded, been lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2250
brehs, I live in my car. I'm pretty shredded, been lifting for 3 years. Broke up with my gf, she was fat and I wasn't attracted to her anymore.

I have job but I usually stay in a city for a month or two (IT consulting). I get a gym membership and save money by not paying rent. I've got a few matches on Tinder, but I I'm not sure if they'll fuck in van. I don't want to book a room just to fuck a slut.

How can I convince a slut to go back to her place? Usually when a girl finds out I'm living in a van her pussy dries up like the Mojave desert.

Keeping it /fit/ related, dragon flags have done wonders for my posture, completely cured my forward head posture.
>>
>>36952263

> I'm living in a van

post 3 more pics so we know you're not full of shit
>>
>>36952263
Holy shit just rent a hotel room and tell them you are there on business. Not that hard.
>>
File: Stella1.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Stella1.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>36952315
That's not my van btw. Here's mine
>>
>>36952263
bang 2 chicks while living out of my tiny car. Rent airbnb or hotel room its not that hard
>>
File: Stella2.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Stella2.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
>>36952329
lol, wasting shekels on a hotel room for a slut. Cheaper to find a hooker.
>>
File: oBKYmB8.gif (666 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
oBKYmB8.gif
666 KB, 300x225
>>36952263
>>
>>36952337
Rape mobile
>>
File: Stella3.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Stella3.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>36952344
Ok, if I wanted to waste money on a hotel, I would do that. I rather not. How can convince a girl to go back to her place?
>>
>>36952263
tell them that your house burned down and you bought this for a couple months or tell them that you are in town for business
>>
>>36952394
The thing is, I've tried taking them back to stella (my van). They freak out, not cause it's dirty but they expect something else. I need a way to say lets go to your place.
>>
>>36952429
Dude they think youre going to murder them
>>
"I'll walk you back to your place"

or just convince one to do the old netflix/coffee/etc. routine back at her house anyway, I think they prefer doing it at their own place
>>
>>36952447
Definitely, I see where they're coming from. The 80's decor doesn't help either.
>>
>>36952429
Girls prefer not to let one night stands know where they live.
Fucking find a roommate somewhere you bum.
>>
>>36952466
I'll give that a go. I also have netflix in my van and a coffee machine.
>>
>>36952337
>>36952383
lollllllllll
Does anyone here live a normal life?
>>
>>36952263
tell them you're visiting family in town and their place would be more private...

or just fucking buy a room for the night.

that's a sweet ass van tho brah, would chill and smoke with, post up here again if you're ever in san diego
>>
>>36952383
Dude it's so rapey lmao
>>
>>36952494
Not a bum, man. It's awesome living in stella. I can park by the ocean or in the city, and just enjoy everything so much more. I only sleep in stella and spend my days outside.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>36952509
>>
>guy living in a rapemobile had a gf and I don't
>>
>>36952512
Yeah, I'll try that. But I think they'll freak out when they see me pull up in stella, the rapemobile.
>>
>>36952263
Put it in the headline, man. That way they'll self-filter.
>>
>>36952263

You honestly just need to find a girl who is a "free spirit"
They might dig it

I think living in a van down by the river would be fun
>>
>>36952560
I've got it.

Paint it to look like the mystery mobile.
>>
>>36952512
Really? You'd like to chill with such a cheap "hurr durr muh shekels, give me fun for free hehehe" cheap pos?
No fucking wonder the feels and loneliness posts are popular on /fit/
>>
>>36952498
Lol you and that fucking van bro.
>>
>>36952570
A good way to lose a lot of matches. I'll pass on that.

>>36952571
Yeah, Stella (my gf, not my van, I named my van after my ex.) was a free spirit but she just ate and ate while I got fit. It got to the point where sex was a chore, couldn't spoon fuck her, because her ass was so large.

Living in a van is bliss. So much freedom.

>>36952583
I plan on getting a new van soon, the tranny on this is about to go.
>>
>>36952469
>>36952447
>>36952560
>>36952586
agreed, girls don't like tightwads and 80's rapists

>>36952623
i agree living on the road is a lot of freedom, but there are tradeoffs
>>
>>36952677
I couldn't live in a van anymore. I hate public gyms. No room for my power rack.
>>
>>36952383
Tell her your place is being fumigated, or your wife kicked you out or your parents are still up. Tell her you're just in town for a bit crashing with friend so u gotta go to hers.
These are all off the top of my fucking head.
You can pull qts but not even smart enough to come up with a good excuse, I live in a house and could make excuses but am invisible to qts.
The gods must have a strange sense of humor to make me pathetic and you an actual retard
>>
>>36952337
I'm not sure if any other phrase more than "lets go to my van" conjures as many images of rape
>>
>>36952677
>>36952586
wtf, being frugal makes me a pos? Fuck that. I don't put pussy on a pedstal and I don't let women think their vaginas are a gift to mankind. I'm chill as fuck, but I realize society is really ass backwards.

Enjoy people for who they are not by the what they spend. With the money I saved, I shipped stella and myself to Hawaii for 6 months. Just living life to the fullest. Able to pull poon on the reg, can do that on the mainland, girls are so uptight.
>>
>>36952725
I know, I'm trying to change the stigma. No rape has occurred in stella, at least since I've owned her lol
>>
>>36952727
>wtf, being frugal makes me a pos? Fuck that.
did i say you were a pos? jesus fucking christ stop being so fucking defensive. If you're trying to fuck, most chicks aren't gonna go for a guy living in his van, face it. A room for a night, or convince them to fuck at their place, which somehow you are unable to with the latter

Work on your people skills?
>>
What are these dragon flags you write about?
>>
>>36952824

it's a killer hard gymnastic move/workout. You need god-tier strength to do it. OP must be stonk and shredded as fuck.
>>
>>36952263
>i live in my car.

you live in your van!
>>
>>36952727
Look dude I am sorry for insulting earlier, you ain't a pos I get it, you got your plans and priorities, your way of life and I respect that.
What I don't really understand is if you advocate "live life to the fullest" then spending some money to have fun with a girl should go hand in hand with your motto. Hell you're spending it on yourself in the first place.
For some reason I don't think you lack the money either with IT work and no rent expenses.
>>
File: intylerwetrust.gif (1 MB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
intylerwetrust.gif
1 MB, 500x215
>>36952263
I wondered what sort of weirdo lived in a van, and then I read this thread and it all make sense.
>>
Why don't you at least spruce up your fucking rape-mobile and make it look more like your original post picture - you could easily get some stoner bitches at the beach with that.
>>
I lived in my car for about 8 months. I probably would have literally killed someone for a van.

Anyway, living in your car is the fucking business, kind of.
>>
>>36952720

OP needs to bite the bullet and get a hotel room. If he can't even do that, he has no business going after girls. His is life is supremely off track and he needs to focus on his priorities - decent housing first, then girls second.

Get it together, OP. YOU'RE LIVING IN A VAN
>>
Fuck, dude
>>36952932 here

I am literally getting nostalgic about living in my car. I miss it.
>>
>>36952966
Don't try to hijack my thread faggot, this isn't about you.
>>
>>36952932
>>36952966

Jesus Christ is everyone here borderline homeless? This seems to be a commonplace thing in the US or in /fit! Freaky.
>>
>>36952983
yes it is
>>
>>36952263
Wow seems a bit counter intuitive about the dragon flags. Did you do them on a horizontal or oblique plank?
>>
>>36952800
My bad, haven't fucked a girl in over a month, also no fap is giving me rapey tendencies. Driving and living in stella doesn't help.

>>36952824
It's a great core workout

>>36952909
I know, you're right. I'll opt for a room. I'm just worried when they see stella they'll freakout regardless.

>>36952910
I'm a weirdo, yes. Gotta embrace it.

>>36952913
stella is on her last legs, not much life left in her. I plan on getting a suburu hatchback. Need to move away from the van stigma.

>>36952932
Yeah, I lived in a car for a while too, shit was bunk.
>>
>>36952383

There really is no scenario in which she doesn't think you're a rapist unless you live in a major city and are riding the train downtown to meet her.
>>
>>36952754
>I'm trying to change the stigma
>>
>>36953008
Why do you want to bring a stranger to your van to jizz all over the place and...gross. How is that appealing? Then you need to drive to the laundromat to wash your bedding. You should be glad women don't want to find out about your 89' Rapist. Just take them to a hotel you heeb.
>>
>>36952995
Horizontal on a bench.

>>36952987
In the US most people live near the homeless line. But I do have the cash for a home, but work forces me to be on the move. I did a stint in Palo Alto, and that's when I started living in Stella. No way in hell was I paying $3000 per month for three months.
>>
>>36952987

US here. I was sleeping in my car for about 4 months and during my late teens, early 20's I was off and on homeless a lot.

It's fucking expensive to live here man and most places don't want to hire you for a living wage unless you have a degree.
>>
>>36952383

is your van named stella? pls say no.
>>
>>36953042
College cuck checking in, I make $16/hr and the minimum wage in my city (Seattle) will be $15/hr soon. Fuck me, people flipping burgers will make as much.
>>
>>36953082
m8, I make less than that right now and I have a law degree
>>
>>36953086
fake and gay.
>>
>>36953040
>In the US most people live near the homeless line.

What happened to the middle class? Your statement seems to be more descriptive of Victorian England than the US I know.
>>
>>36953124
lol
it doesn't even make sense as a thing to make up. why would I do that?

try thinking a bit harder
>>
>>36953086

I have a graduate degree. I make 12.50/hr as graveyard security. I hate my life. I used to have a career, so I can't blame anyone but myself. But that was a while ago. Now all I have is the gym and my food and my work. And 4chan. Kill me.
>>
>>36953124

I know guys with law degrees that don't do law. I have no idea why they ended up in different fields, but they did. Also, even if you do stay in law, that doesn't mean that you'll be rich. Lots of lawyers make a pretty middle-class salary.
>>
>>36953131
The vast majority of the muddle class in the US are unable to pay for an unexpected $500 emergency. Without credit they are one broken iphone away from missing their rent payment.
>>
>>36953138
>why would i do that?

I'm not a psychiatrist, detective, remote viewer or wizard, and it still makes sense to me that you would lie.
>>
>>36953142
I know how it goes, man.
Fitness is literally the only good thing in my life.
>>
>>36953153
No no, that's just a meme.
>>
>>36952847
>>36953008
And how do these help with forward head posture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njKXkuhY7_0
>>
>>36953196
It's a homeless thing, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>36952356
underrated post
>>
>>36953350
we don't rate posts here
>>
>>36953365
0/10
>>
>>36952545
The theme of this thread
>>
>I'm staying in a condo/hotel with my co-worker he is kinda weird let's just chill at your place

But after that you're on your own captain autism
>>
>>36953187

Oh ok thx for that
>>
>>36952545
height, frame, face
>>
>>36952337
>>36952383
>hey so I actually run BangBus with Brazzers and I can make you famous
>>
>>36952356
My first thought exactly.
>>
>>36952337
Check out Rsd jeffy on YouTube
>>
>>36952263

This whole thread reminds me of thumb-man, pic related.
>>
>>36952337
Dope
>>
>>36953142
what happened?
>>
>>36954505
Reality, that's what happened. I tried voting Bernie, but doesn't look like that's going to work. GOD HELP ME
>>
>>36954458
>That thread
holy frick, I lol'ed
>>
>>36953386
Keks
>>
>>36952337
Paint that shit sky blue nigga
>>
>>36952263
Props bro. I'm doing the same thing except I have a truck with a camper shell and a modified sleeping platform with a twin mattress. Ignore the haters. If you really want to bang some sluts, just get the hotel room, go 'camping' or make up some shit:
-ex gf kicked you out
-roommate is drug addict/alcoholic etc
-on business
-just moved

Whatever it is, just make the story convincing. I fucked a few tinder sluts in the back of my truck and there isnt as much room in it.

Btw a few of my close friends know and give me shit but it's all good. I have a BS in microbiology, over 100k saved and applying for master's programs so my life is set once I get accepted somewhere.
>>
File: donaldduck.jpg (39 KB, 472x645) Image search: [Google]
donaldduck.jpg
39 KB, 472x645
>>36952263
I've always wanted to live out of van like that but just imagine long-dicking a girl and someone on the outside walks by and sees the van shaking like "what are they doing in there" pic related
>>
lol i bet youre a fucking manlet living in that thing

you must be at least 5'2"
>>
>>36952263
Tell them you're trekking throughout the country. Bitches fall for those adventurous types. Especially college girls.
>>
>>36955919
Noice. Same, I've saved 200K, have fun with your no savings rentcucks.
>>36956050
That's what makes it so hot, I remember one time I parked on busy street with a lot of pedestrian traffic. Just made my boner harder knowing people knew.
>>36956077
6'0
>>36956148
Lets hope so, meeting with a girl tomorrow for lunch.
>>
>>36957083
>>36955919
Suh brahs, I'm doing a summer rotation and am planning to live out of my minivan, any tips? I'm gonna strip the seats out and throw a bed in the back. Thanks in advance
>>
>>36957155
Hey dubs,

Keep you're van clean, exterior and interior. Be sure to get a comfortable pillow and matteress. I sleep really well in this thing. Buy curtains, people won't bother you or freak out by seeing some stingy fuck sleeping in his vehicle. Your van is just for sleeping. You live outside your van, cafes, parks, beaches are awesome. I always park somewhere scenic. I wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee, while taking in the vistas. Make the most out of it. I remember days when me and my then no fat but chubby gf would wake up at 7 am, watch the sunrise, while she would beat me off at the beach. Good times.
>>
>>36957294
Fuark that sounds amazing, too bad I'll be at a rural clinic in the middle of nowhere ;( Just gonna join a local gym for showers and stuff and locate a dry cleaners for my dress clothes ahaha. Did you drill holes in your van to hang the curtains? Thanks for the reply ;)
>>
>>36957155
>24h gyms are your friend
>rotate parking spots
>get plenty of sleep
>have baby wipes and plenty water
>have fun
>>
>>36957314
My rapemobile came with curtains. No need to drill, you can make do with attachable window shades, during the night no one will be able to see in side. Although it can get hairy, especially in the boonies. I remember a time when a few crack addicts surrounded stella and I had to defend her honor. I had some bear spray and a baton, got my adrenaline going and I popped out of the roof escape and went to town. They came back the next day, in greater numbers and I realized I would have to park in a secured lot.
>>
>>36952263
I am so god damn jelly. I was living in my van for a good couple weeks. It really is a great fucking experience. Then my qt3.14 twink bf would throw fits about how he was worrying about me and I had to move in. You'd think living in a nice house, rent free with your partner would be an upgrade from a van, and it is nice, but there's a certain freedom with living in your van...
>>
>>36954458
This is awesome
>>
File: buffalo-bill.jpg (72 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-bill.jpg
72 KB, 618x412
>>36952383
ask her to help you put something in the back
>>
>200k in savings
>lol yeah right

Stay the fuck out of Palo Alto. You don't belong there. And holy fuck y'all a bunch of creeps if Tinder girls are afraid to take you to their houses. I don't let them come to MY place cause I don't need them showing up.

Also here's a line for you retard. 'My internet is fucked to death and Netflix ain't work or I'd invite you over for a movie jam.' Jesus this thread.
>>
>>36957843
So judgemental bro. I've been living out of my van for three years. Saved $70,000 I would have spent on rent. I live in the bay area and even know of a friend who works for google that does this. A few more years an I'm good to go. I'll buy a town home or a house with a rental unit as side income.
>y'all
fuck outta her, hick.
>>
Lol you say that like it's a badge of honor to work for Google and live in a van.

You understand that buying a house in the bay area isn't only fucking expensive but you need to pay property taxes that can easily reach what you would pay for a year's rent.

Grow the fuck up and get a place or go somewhere that has realistic housing prices.
>>
I wish I was OP.

Godspeed van bros of /fit/
>>
>>36955597
this
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.