[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to work legs and back on consecutive days once a week?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1457756866181.jpg (208 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457756866181.jpg
208 KB, 640x640
Is it okay to work legs and back on consecutive days once a week? I've heard people suggesting not to do it, but it's kind of impossible for me to avoid. I do a 3 day split, 2 times each 6 days a week. So there's going to be at least one day where I'm doing back/biceps and legs/shoulders back to back. I have never had any problems with it but I just want to make sure I'm not setting myself up to get hurt or something.
>>
File: 1460913408046.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460913408046.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>>36952253
>not doing back and legs on the same day
Never gonna make it
>>
I've done it sometimes just out of a time cramp and needing to get some training done.

It's not too bad, but be prepared to feel like shit and feeling gradually weaker with each day until you adjust to it.

Moderate Intensity-Low Volume would be the best way to train legs on a daily basis.
>>
I duno depends when you do your deadlifts on leg day or back day.
>>
>not doing full body
Not gonna make it
>>
>>36952330
>Falling for the fullbody meme
Lad, I got some bad news for you.
>>
>>36952265

This man is going to die within the next decade if he isn't already dead

>>36952269

It doesn't bother me in any way, I just want to be sure I'm not fucking myself over or something
>>
File: breh.jpg (42 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
42 KB, 280x275
>>36952253
breh
>>
>>36952253
holy fuck I want to smash that so hard.
Is she even real?
>>
>>36953303
https://www.instagram.com/claire_abbott/

you're welcome
>>
Two of the best powerlifting coaches around have you hit squats and deadlifts, heavy, on consecutive days.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.