[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get grill phone number maybe a month ago >contact her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: goodfeels.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
goodfeels.png
5 KB, 645x773
>get grill phone number maybe a month ago
>contact her today
>she suggest she's free
>i ask if she wants to have a gym session together
>she said yes
>tfw working out with a grill for the first time
>tfw educating her on all the education i've acquired on /fit/ and through independent research in between sets even if I was being autistic about it
>everything went well.

She even recorded me doing deadlifts and uploaded it on her snapchat.

we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>Being a free personal trainer
>making it

Sure, bud
>>
You probably got friendzoned if you don't have the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.
>>
Did you fuck her?
>>
File: Seneca.jpg (77 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
Seneca.jpg
77 KB, 360x450
>>36951448
>doing virtuous acts out of compassion instead of making money as ends to a mean

Fuck off pleb.
>>
>>36951464

you got it wrong, it's

WEIGHT
RACE
FAME
>>
>>36951482
No, I'm not interested in sex as I used to be when I was younger due to practicing NoFap and Sexual Transmutation.
>>
>>36951464
Ayyyy there he is.
>>
>>36951464
fuck of please
>>
>>36951487
Whatever makes you sleep at night, fuccboi
>>
>>36951496
Getthefuckoutthenfriendowaturudoing:DDDD
>>
>>36951417
well done breh, I'm happy for you
>>
>>36951507
>Whatever makes you sleep at night

Yeah like using your mother's face as a target for my cumshots.
>>
>>36951496
Sounding kind of gay
>>
>>36951522
With your mother's size, I don't even have to aim ;^)
>>
File: leddit_fedora.jpg (164 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
leddit_fedora.jpg
164 KB, 1024x512
>>36951535
>With your mother's size, I don't even have to aim ;^)
>>
>>36951494
Nono, that isn't right. You've got to make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, THEN you get the woman.
>>
>>36951535
>implying you don't have to account for her gravitational field and shoot your cum shot into a landing orbit
>>
>>36951601

10/10
>>
>>36951448
Her putting his deadlift as her snapchat story suggests that that is not her intention
>>
>>36951464
Excellent shitposting, I admire your dedication to the art.
>>
>>36951601
Kek
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.