[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'4" >48kg >male, 18 I started going at it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>5'4"
>48kg
>male, 18
I started going at it a month ago. Not sure if I should continue. gym dude told me to do machines and exercises that use as many muscles as I can. Training with some podcasts is fun so that's cool, but the issue is eating, I can't eat for shit. Nothing tastes good and I can't force myself to eat. I bought protein supplements so I'm making shakes every night, should I continue with them?

TL;DR
>how the living shit are you eating so much? I eat 2-3 meals a day and I hate eating>how the living shit are you eating so much? I eat 2-3 meals a day and I hate eating
>>
>>36948430
shit fuck fuck it pasted twice
>>
>>36948445
Gee, cunt ass crackers Billy!

You're just going to have to get used to it. Eating isn't always fun. What are you eating? Please don't tell me it's chicken breasts and rice.
>>
>>36948430
GOMAD
>>
Drink milk, my little nigga
>>
>>36948500
lots of bread stuff, eggs, I like water so 3-4 bottles a day which is ok. Sea stuff is good. fruits and vegetables are ok. I don't like meat, I rarely eat it.
>>
>>36948518
is milk actually fine? each time I drink it, my stomach feels like shit.
>>
Don't use machines, do SS or something. As far as eating goes, it gets easier. I was skelly too and it was very difficult at the start, you just have to force yourself to eat and accept that you will puke a few times. But the more you start eating the more hungry you get and it becomes natural.
>>
>>36948531
> manlet and not white

kek
>>
Also you have to eat meat you faggot you will never make it if you don't
>>
>>36948521
>I like water so 3-4 bottles a day which is ok
You're drinking 3-4 liters of water a day?
>>
>>36948531
Sounds like you're lactose intolerant. Milk is great, but if it's upsetting your stomach it prevents you from eating more so avoid it.

>>36948521
Bread and eggs are fine. Sea stuff can be anything, man. Fatty fish like salmon is going to be your friend. Canned tuna and shellfish is not a good bet for you since it's very lean. If you're really having trouble you might have to tone down on the vegetables. I'm not saying don't eat them but they're very filling but contain very few calories. Too bad about not liking meat, meat is great.

Basically you want to eat calorie dense food. Nuts are great, cooking with lots of butter is great, fatty fish and eggs, as said, is great. Rice is a good source of carbs, probably better than the bread. Cook that shit in lots of butter. Calorie dense is the key.

A great way to gain is to drink your calories. Too bad about the lactose intolerance but I guess fruit juices could work in a pinch.
>>
>>36948549
so basically my body adapts to my eating habbits? Because my entire family is skinny as fuck like that. But I'll try dude, thanks.

>>36948587
small bottles, half a litter. somebody told me once it makes you cu m more so I stuck to it. I like water.

>>36948562
so if I'll start eating meat, I'll get some mass that will stay? I'll try then, thanks.

>>36948551
I'm russian so a slav, I don't know if it's white
>>
>>36948636
>small bottles, half a litter. somebody told me once it makes you cu m more so I stuck to it. I like water.
You're legit retarded as fuck. I mean, retarded beyond belief actually.
>>
>>36948430

why not join the military? you would make a good tank driver, you also get to work out for free
>>
>>36948645
I know desu
>>36948610
I like canned tuna, salmon is good too. I'll start throwing in some butter as well. What about unhealthy food, junkfood and stuff? Some people told me I shouldn't give a shit about what I'm eating as long as I eat a lot, and others emphasized only eating good stuff. Maybe I can eat lots, and only after gaining proper eating habits I'll start cutting down the bad food?
>>
>>36948675
I moved to Israel, and will enlist later this year. Recruitment is mandatory here.
>>
>>36948710
Sorry if I wasn't clear, Salmon is great but canned tuna is NOT good for you since it's just protein which is very filling compared to an equal amount of calories of carbs or fat. Your best bet for protein sources will be things that have protein AND fat, like salmon or eggs.

Not eating shit is better from a long term health perspective, but here you'll going to have to make a choice. What are you willing to do to get big? I don't think you NEED to eat shit, but doing it will definitely make it easier to gain weight. Eating some garbage food won't kill you.
>>
>>36948793
I'll gradually shifting out of junk, but for starts I'll simply get used to shoving more than half a plate into me. Thanks bro.
>>
File: 1460492137798.jpg (153 KB, 933x795) Image search: [Google]
1460492137798.jpg
153 KB, 933x795
>>36948430
>>36948732
kill yourself
literally
I don't say that often but you really should consider it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.