[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FIT/ CLOTHES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Where do you buy your clothes and what kind of clothes do you wear? I want something that looks nice but still shows off my gains.

I ask because over the last year I've outgrown literally all of my "nice" clothes. The only shorts that fit me are my gym shorts and my chest is too big for my button-up shirts.

If I don't get some new clothes soon I'll be wearing ragged old band t-shirts and gym shorts all summer.
>>
T-shirts, jeans, cargo shorts, and sneakers
>>
All next level bullshit, since trying to act like a normal person would be moving backwards and impossible
>>
>>36948264
>cargo shorts
Oh god please dont be real
>>
Do what I do.
Go out and people watch.
Take photos of people wearing. clothes you like.

SOMETIMES you might be able to ask the person where they got it, if you're close enough to them.
I take my photos from 40-60 feet away.
>>
>>36948269
que?
>>
>>36948370
but then what do you do with those photos after that?
>>
topman and h&m my go to stores for shirts, i like bluenotes for their chinos and jeans
>>
>>36948391
You compare the clothing to an online catalogue and pick the closest match.
>>
Rick Owens
Raf Simons
usually what I'm dressed in
>>
>>36948264
>cargo shorts and sneakers

Nononono
SHOO SHOO CAPTAIN AUTISMO
>>
>>36948514
jiggy
>>
Levi 513 slims with Steve madden high top chukkas (lighter color is better) and a t-shirt. Wayfarers or aviators for glasses. Welcome to the vagina train anon.
>>
>>36948333
>>36948528
Most chicks say that what you wear on the bottom doesn't really matter. They care about upper body more.

Also, Nike's are the GOAT footwear
>>
>>36948570
My Levi and shoes game is fine, any suggestions for shorts? i'm not the type of guy to wear long pants all summer..
>>
>>36948607
Daniel Cremieux. Soft as silk and they fit right to show off ass gains. Dillards always has sales. Just be sure not to buy all the frat boy colors like salmon, yellow, and green. Stick with a light blue, dark blue, and khaki.
>>
>>36948585
Cargo pants on fit guys are the equivalent of flower print skirts on fat chicks pulled up to their tits.
>>
Shit from my local skateshop or rue21
>>
>>36948607
I just wear khaki/dark blue/dark gray shorts from skate brands like volcom.
>>
>>36948585
Yeah if you're actually exercising, not on a daily basis.

>still cargo shorts

NONONONONO
>>
>>36948189
H&m v necks or the mossimo brand from Target, they fit well, tight waist and not very lengthy
Levi 511 jeans or the flex jeans from american eagle are goat, seriously.

As long as you're fit you can wear pretty much any basic color and you'll get mires
>>
>>36948642
Those look really nice but do you have anything for somebody that can't spend $70 on a pair of shorts?
>>
>>36948897
Go to Ross or TJ Maxx, senpai. They buy up the surplus inventory from places like JC Penny, Marshall's and Dillards and sell them for half the original price. Even if you don't find the brand he's recommending, you'll find something.
>>
>>36948915
thanks pham, I hate those stores because they usually feel like going to a garage sale, but they've definitely got some good shit
>>
Cremiux and roundtree and yourk from Dillard's has been good to me.
>>
>>36948189
Salvation army (thrift shop)

whatever fits right, is cheap, and matches other clothes decently.

>Paying more than $2 for pants
>>
>>36948962
I went through my thrift shop phase when I was a skinny ironic hipster in high school. I can pay for quality good-looking clothes now.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.