[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my diet is basically not eating three days then getting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x550
So my diet is basically not eating three days then getting a 70 cals sauté/ soup

Today I didn't eat anything and walked an hour, is walking a bad idea when fasting/extreme dieting

I only tried this once before and went from 58kgs to 57kgs in four days and only walked three hours on the day I ate
>>
>>36947829
Pleas help
Have I lost touch with reality
I'm tired
I feel sick
Should I sleep instead
I'm tired of being fat
>>
fasting is stupid and will result in your pituitary gland going in overdrive to ramp up cravings and slow metabolic processes

just change your long-term diet to eat 300-700 calories below maintenance until you're at your desired weight, then eat at maintenance

also
>58kg

you better be a girl or you definitely have an eating disorder
>>
>>36948045
This. Are you male or female OP?
>>
>>36947829
i fucking hate summer jesus fucking christ

your """"""""""""""""diet"""""""""""""" fucking sucks and you won't stay on it for more than a week. calculate your TDEE and eat at a 500-1000 cal deficit. done.
>>
>>36948045
I am
I want to lose 7kgs then.... I'll start eating normally

Today I felt very sick that I slept during the day
>>
Retarded idea. You will just end up with no muscle skinny faggot. Just take it slow and eat a moderate calorie deficit
>>
This is a great idea if you'd like to lose muscle and therefore permanently require less calories in your brief shuffle to the grave
>>
>>36947829
Its an excellent idea, if you really wanna get some action in your weight loss, dont eat or drink any water if at all possible, and stay up at night as that will burn more energy then sleeping, in the mornings do running followed by cold showers, the cold will burn even more calories. After about as weak of this you will be looking very good.
>>
This dude is already underweight. Pretty sure I recommended him coming here from /fa/...
>>
>>36950596
It'll be much easier and you'll be happier if you eat at a normal deficit.

Walking isn't a bad idea but, because you sound untrained, I wouldn't recommend trying to do high intensity exercises.

Tell me your height and current weight, and I'll recommend a calorie and protein goal and maybe a few recommendations.
>>
>>36950711
57kgs, 157cm
I eat a spinach sauté when I do eat
I take my vitamins everyday too
>>
I got dizzy about four times today, like the kind of dizzy when you're supposed to pass out after seconds and it really scared me but still better than being fat
>>
>>36950747
use myfitnesspal to track food

eat 1300 to 1500 calories per day
shoot for 120g of protein

with no exercise it'll take about 5 months to reach 50kg, 3-4 months if you walk every day

once you're there, you can eat 1500-1600 calories per day and not gain any weight

drink plenty of water and check out this article for foods that you can pretty much eat as much as you want

http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/get-something-for-nothing-25-nearly-calorie-free-foods
>>
No one here realizes that this is a troll? Seriously?
>>
>>36947829
>extreme dieting
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>36950921
Thanks but thats too long, I'd rather turn 50kgs in one month then slowly start eating more and more to fix metabolism... Summer's here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.