[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to eat post workout on keto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1433440107075.png (78 KB, 592x381) Image search: [Google]
1433440107075.png
78 KB, 592x381
What to eat post workout on keto?
>>
You know nobody who does keto ever keeps the weight off, right?

Just saying.
>>
>>36946491
what do you mean
>>
>>36946500
Not that anon, but that's just because like most diet, people do it once, lose weight, and then return to their shitty eating habits and diets.

There are tons of people who actually manage to stay lean after a keto diet, the ones who actually weren't retarded or lazy once they stopped doing their cut.

Just like new years resolutioners. They might be full of motivation and be looking forward to it, stick to it for some time, and then not have the discipline required to keep it up and make it a lasting habit.
>>
A bowl of bacon imo.

None of this faggot USA style bacon though.
>>
>>36946466
Avocado and tuna breh, bretty gud and sweet macros

inb4 mercury poisoning
>>
>>36946676
The only right answer but fuck this canadian bacon candy lovin ass anon, get USA bacon, best bacon.
>>
File: rashers-bacon-7120977[1].jpg (48 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
rashers-bacon-7120977[1].jpg
48 KB, 400x279
>>36946696

I was talking English bacon.
>>
>>36946696
Aren't canadian bacon and american bacon pretty much the same?

I haven't been to the states that often, but I don't think bacon was all that different. I'm no expert though.

That anon probably had some sort of yurop bacon in mind. Seems pretty different than what we have here
>>
>>36946659
i know not to do that, thought there's more to it
>>
Keto is low carb right?
>>
>>36946491
>>36946659
Bullshit. Lyle McDonald wrote on this extensively and kicked this idea's ass. (New articles by the way.)
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-causes-diet-failure-part-1.html/
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/causes-diet-failure-part-2.html/

Also, you sound like this Onion (satire) article:
http://www.theonion.com/article/new-study-finds-it-is-impossible-to-lose-weight-no-32770
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.