[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
just saw this posted on the fb, even with extra supps, this is impossible right?
>>
>>36944652
> fake
> obvious shoop

his tattoos aren't even on the right side

> 1/10 bait made me reply
>>
>room goes from ultra light to dark

seems legit
>>
>>36944652
Was he doing the saitama routine?
He lost all his hair
>>
>>36944652
very possible if you wanna go bald in the process
>>
>>36944693
it is possible they were all shot in different rooms
>>
>>36944681
what are you on about?
>>
>>36944652
I like how his tats also progress in looking better
>>
>>36944652

>he went full on bald in 16 weeks

kek
>>
>>36944693
>what's painting the walls?
you're one dense motherfucker, anon...
>>
Can someone tell which roids he is taking to make him taller?
>>
>16 weeks
hahahahahah yeah more like 2 years progression though

Also I enjoy how they make him taller by every pic aswell
>>
God damn, do we have proof of Saitama's routine working?
>>
Progress pictures are always a lie.

The majority of people pick the worst angles/lighting and moment for the "before" pic, then the best lighting, pose and clothing for the "after" amongst other factors/
>>
>>36944708
>>
>>36944652
that's some non-natty lightning at the end
>>
>>36944693
the light makes his features stand out more. it makes his body look like it has sharper edges due to contrast, which makes im look fitter than he is. still visible progress especially for that short amount of time, even though i doubt thats even possible
>>
strange how 99% of transformation pics are the exact length of the typical steroid cycle

im sure its just coincidence
>>
he forgot to do lats
>>
Shouldve stopped at 12 weeks desu, that 16 is disgusting
>>
>>36944652
4 weeks is the real before shot
the before shot is after a 6 month bulk
then he cut down
>>
>>36944652
Took him 16 weeks to flex
>>
>>36944652
the only difference between the last 2 pics is lighting, shorts, and a pump.

From 'before' to 4 weeks? probably took 3 months to drop that weight.
>>
While I don't doubt the picture's an exaggeration, it's not outside the realm of possibility.

One of the reasons actors are paid so well is because of shit like this.

If you went on a protein sparing modified fast for four weeks you'd lose a shocking amount of weight, especially if you combined it with lifting. This isn't recommended, but people have done it. I think it's more than reasonable to assume a 20kg weight loss if you cut out all big sources of fat and carbohydrates.

Then after the four weeks he has eight weeks to get from pic two to pic three. Again, not that unrealistic. Even assuming he's doing it naturally, all he needs to do is lift intensely every day. By this point he'd have had four weeks to not really get really bad DOMS anymore, so every day he'd be able to increase the weight, tearing more muscle and building it.

Then the next four weeks is not a huge difference. More defined, which can be explained by the lighting as well. Hell, the real difference is less body fat, so he could've conceivably done another PSMF.
>>
>>36944652
It's shopped. It's just an ad to sell snake oil
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.