[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kettlebells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Got a couple of these as a birthday present, what's some good stuff you can do with them?
>>
Throw them at the person who gave you them
Use them as a door stop
Use them as a paperweight
Give them to fat kids on halloween
Use them as a weight so you can an hero by drowning
>>
>>36944422
These are great. I have one (16kg) that I use when I can't go to the gym
>>
https://youtu.be/5gJfcL3lI3o

I only use them for walking lunges
>>
File: yeezy.jpg (7 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
yeezy.jpg
7 KB, 289x174
>>36944422
wighted shrugs.
>>
>>36944440
Are they really that shit? Like, they wouldn't be such a huge meme if they were complete shit?
>>
>>36944422

Kettlebell hip thrusts are your best option.
>>
swing
goblet squat
one legged deadlift
clean & press
ohp
one-armed floor press
one-armed row
snatch
behind the neck tricep extension
turkish get-up
weighted sit-up

et cetera
>>
>>36944422
Everything you can do with dumbbells you can do with kettlebells, also, kettlebell swing is fucking beast. Because the center of mass is different, I feel it works way more of my muscles than normal dumbbells.
>>
>>36944464
Owning them is kind of shit because you're stuck with one weight forever so you can't progress.
>>
Wow that's a pretty cool present
now swing them around
>>
Kettle bells are great. The weight is in a different place to dumbbells and you can grip them in a few different ways to change your workout.

>>36945351
How is that any different from dumbbells unless you have an adjustable set?

They normally come as sets any way. You only need 3 at 12kg 18kg and 24kg and you cover most peoples weight ranges.
>>
>>36944422
Heavy swings
Turkish get ups
>>
>>36945371
No different than non-adjustable dumbbells. That's why neither are ideal for home use.
>>
>>36944422
http://youtu.be/5gJfcL3lI3o
>>
>>36945371
Lol no. You can drop the twelve and 18. Get 24, 32 and 40 kg.
>>
>>36944422
KB squat if you have 2
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.