[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok fatties, what is holding you back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461240099757.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1461240099757.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
Ok fatties, what is holding you back?
>>
Only time friend.
Cutting at 1500 Cal
>>
The fact that my food access is totally random and inconsistent (family/travel etc) and counting my calories is pretty much impossible.

Thinking to try intermittent fasting as a strategy to reduce calories without counting. I don't know what to do, I'm at my wits' end. What and when I get to eat are always totally random and there is nothing I can do to fix that.
>>
>>36944347
The fact that I'm disabled and my family wont listen to reason and buys me like 4 cans of peaches and a package of ham for like a whole month and garbage besides that.

Im literally just eating ham and oats.
I've lost ten pounds but Im starting to lose my fucking mind like im on a ship at sea or prison.

Meanwhile theres like fucking frozen pizza, burritos, waffles, etc staring me in the face. 5 packages of cookies. 7 bags of chips. I havent really ate any of it for a month or two except maybe like 5 chips or something a day to try and stave off my mental breakdown.

Now it all tastes like shit and I hate it but its all I have.
Im just hoping to god I get disablity and can actually buy some food myself. I tried for like 6 months to find a job and put in like 200+ applications and nobody ever gives me an interview. Im losing it man. Im gonna start putting stevia or like soy sauce on the ham soon just to try and stop from going crazy.
>>
>>36944401
What disability?
>>
>>36944413
AIDS
>>
>>36944431
Bipolar and non-24 sleeping disorder
basically my sleep never regulates ever and I go to sleep about 2 hours later every day.
Like right now im at my worst and I just woke up about two hours ago.
When im on the opposite schedule I can function like a normal human being but it only lasts for like a week and a half and ill wake up at like 5pm in the afternoon.

When I did have a job I got around it by sleeping in the parking lot at work and on breaks so I didnt have to drive and I pounded caffeine which made me fat as shit since I was like drinking a 2-liter a day just to stay awake. I was a stupid kid and should of just drank black coffee instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-24-hour_sleep%E2%80%93wake_disorder
>>
I guess my mental health.
I've lost a ton as it is, but knowing I'm going to have a body that's completely destroyed and not ever have enough money for surgery to correct what I've done has made me completely stop working out and revert to my old habits besides food.
Feels bad I used to enjoy it when I didn't realize how wrecked my body was.
>>
>>36944354
>Cutting at 1500 Cal
are you a manlet or a girl?
>>
>>36944354
Too little for a fatty, enjoy being skinny fat though. Sort out your TDEE and follow the book. This is not a matter of 'less is better'.
>>
>>36944347

gym is full of fit peeps with men buns and beards . fuckers will stare you like, the fuck you doing here
>>
>>36944347
I don't think you will find fatties that isnt trying to change in this board anon.
>>
>>36944347
Poor discipline
/thread
>>
>>36944347
Time and a shitty tendon injury
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.