[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live with two roommates in an apartment >fem-roommate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>live with two roommates in an apartment
>fem-roommate is cool, has a cute dog that's very friendly
>bro-roommate is fucking weird, but i was desperate at the time for finding roommates
>months pass by
>bro-roommate has an annoying habit of showering for hours every other morning. fucks with my morning routine
>just deal with it for a few months because soon i wont have to wake up so early
>takes 2 hour showers at nights too, fucks with my night routine
>several months pass
>he doesn't clean the shower, toilet, or washes any pans he uses for cooking at all.
>fails to pick up trash that he's only responsible for every 3 weeks.
>constantly see weird disgusting shit littering the toilet after his few "shower sessions"
>last few months, he doesn't even show up at home
>had to continuously pester him and hunt him down to get him to pay his part of rent
>grit my teeth and focus on school, work, and lifting
>me and fem-roommate are moving out and away from this unclean irresponsible motherfucker, just a few more days
>bro-roommate trying to find two new roommates
>no word or update for a few weeks
>then on my second day of phase 1 of Buff Dude's 12 week plan
>http://imgur.com/a/M5a58
>TL;DR bro-roommate moves in his new roommates shit without asking us if that was ok
>rage.webm

He comes home couple hours later and tries to explain that he's justified to pull this shit because he too lives at the apartment and has the freedom to do so. I told him if the new person was gonna stay before our lease was done, then he'd pay some financial recompense for his stay. He disagrees. In my anger, I tell him that he pays or I'm throwing him out.

Is Buff Dudes the best natty fitness youtube channel out there?
>>
>>36944081
wow, what a tremendous amount of time I wasted reading that irrelevant drivel.

Good luck.
>>
>constantly see weird disgusting shit littering the toilet after his few "shower sessions"

He's giving himself enemas/anally masturbating. Rookie move for taking so long and leaving a mess. Proper procedure entails quick preperation followed by discreet ass play in the seclusion of your room. Place a towel to collect ass mucus.

That is what makes Buff Dudes best channel.
>>
What the fuck, kill yourself nigga
>>
>>36944081
Can't believe I just read almost half of that
I expected you to put the foot down or something but apparently not, poor Sarah she deserves better than you pair of love birds
>>
File: consider me rustled.gif (327 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
consider me rustled.gif
327 KB, 640x472
>>36944192
> my roommate is gay
> we share a bathroom
> hes super messy
> weird shit is always covering the toilet/ shower floor
> sometimes the curtain smells like shit
> OH GOD
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>36944081
WARNING. DO NOT READ IMGUR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE 10 MINS WITH NO INTERESTING ENDING
>>
File: image.png (200 KB, 456x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200 KB, 456x342
>>36944364
> weird shit is always covering the toilet/ shower floor

Gotta remember to clear the evidence.

>cleaning out ass in shower
>unscrew the cover/grate from drain so poo fragments can escape more easily
>forget to screw it back on afterwards
>mfw roommate asks why the grate was off
>>
>>36944081
>>36944444
>>
>>36944437
checkem
>>
>>36944441
>>36944437

What happened here
>>
>>36944441
aint nuthin but a bro on the 'ch0n
>>
fit is not your blog faggot
>>
I do leases for a property management company in my town and most other companies have a "majority rule," I assume your lease states that Or your office will say that is something that everyone in the home should abide by. Just ask them and tell Sarah to agree to no extra roomie and boom, done. He can't do shit about it.
>>
File: 1461622794481.jpg (143 KB, 780x738) Image search: [Google]
1461622794481.jpg
143 KB, 780x738
>moved into a shared home with my hipster artist circle of friends
>no long with step mother
>down the street from a ratty gym
>everyone at home walks around naked and fucks whoever whenever wherever
>dealers around, not interested in recreational drugs but they have some PEDs too
>going to school, getting swole, overcoming depression, sex when I feel like it, ultra cheap rent, all my friends around
>finally making it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.