[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Fat fuck here. About to live off of portioned healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3544
Hey /fit/

Fat fuck here.

About to live off of portioned healthy meals for the first time in my life / hit that exercise shit.

Hit 30 and decided I didn't want to die alone.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Wish me luck.
>>
Good. Now fucking do it. What's your plan?
>>
>>36943834

In before you eat it all in one sitting.

Hope you have self control.

Stay strong and good luck!
>>
>>36943834
Shit looks bomb , I'm starving. you got this anon.
>>
>>36943834
shit looks so cash
>>
>>36943834
I'm on DNP and the hunger pangs are kicking in.

Why must you hurt me in this way, they look pretty damn good.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-27+at+01.17.17).jpg (16 KB, 301x324) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-27+at+01.17.17).jpg
16 KB, 301x324
>>36943834
The tiny globs of ketchup are giving me a hearty kek for some reason. Good luck, anon! You'll make it. Don't fucking let us down.
>>
>>36943893
Gotta have that sriracha

>>36943873
-Figured cut all the sugar out of my daily.
-Stick to around 850 cals per meal x 3 daily(I'm 287lbs currently)
- and commute via foot 3 miles daily to start.

Advice?
>>
>>36943967
Ur doing it pham gj
>>
>>36943834
Dat bowl though.

You cuttin weed?
>>
>>36943967
Ride a bike to work instead. A 3 mile walk will take on average 40 minutes. Twice a day and that's a lot of time that could be used more efficiently.
>>
>>36943967
Sounds like you're off to a good start.

Have you read the sticky? I cannot recommend it enough.
>>
>>36943893
same ahahaha fuck
>>
>>36943990
Haha rotational science, his pieces are gorgeous. I usually get a decent Sativa to keep me going during the day.

>>36943997
I've got a nice fixed gear I used to put miles about two years ago. I'll have to dust it off
>>
Man that looks good, I typically make my own meals every day, but meal prepping seems like a legit way to go
>>
>>36943999
That's actually what got me started. I read it over and saw how good you guys broke it down. It made sense
>>
>>36944023
Good man. Reading that is the first step, really.

Eating well is a major part, and you seem to be off to a cracking start.

Don't be fooled. This isn't a diet or a fitness program. It's a lifestyle change. Treat it like one. The hardest part of this, unless you're already into health and fitness, is to keep it going week in and week out. But by God it's worth it when you do.
>>
Just do it mate. Stick to it and soon hunger will feel good.

>use to be 110kg
>drop down to 85kg
>girl I use to have a crush on at high school sees me at party years after we graduated
>Omg anon you've got slim! You look so good now!
>fast forward to later that night and I'm plowing her in the toilets
That was all I needed and I stuck to gyming and dieting ever since. Your life will dramatically improve in every aspect. Your confidence will increase your happiness will increase. Your will power increases.

Please stick to it anon
>>
>>36943834
Your appetite will adjust to your diet. If you feel hungry all the time at first just accept it as temporary. In a month you won't feel that anymore.
>>
>>36944050
That's the goal. Plowing high school crush material in the John

>>36944043
Yeah it's a crazy plunge. This is my first walk into the fitness realm. With the amount of damage I've done to my body in the past few years, I was way over due for a change.
>>
>>36944095
Hahaha, you'll be fine. I'm 21 and spent 20 years of it being a fat shit. I've dropped 10 kilos and I'm still going. Friends and family are mentioning how much better and slimmer I look. I just FEEL better in general. You're doing the right thing.

That being said, take everything you hear on /fit/ with a grain of salt.
>>
>>36944023
same here
been working out for 5 months already
>>
>>36943834
meal prep?

I need some recipes for a cut
>>
Cutting out the shit foods will be the hardest. if you do cave and eat some sugary high carb crap, don't pig out on it all at once.

Eating the same damn meal 3x a day is gonna make it a lot harder, try to find some other things to prep.

Also walking 3 miles a day will get old fast but good luck with that
>>
>>36944140
Yea
it's all just basic shit.

Baked chicken / rice / Sautéed spinach / broccoli

Baked salmon / sautéed cabbage / green beans

And random fruit.

Think it took about 2 1/2 hours overall
>>
>>36944173
> Eating the same damn meal 3x a day is gonna make it a lot harder
Depends on the person tbqh. I've been eating pretty much the same stuff day in day out for like two months. Don't have an issue so far.
>>
>>36944184
calories for each thing?
>>
Thanks for all the overwhelming encouragement /fit/.
>>
>>36943834
>drug pipe

you already failed degenerate
>>
>the tiniest droplets of sauce

by god, you are the bravest man I have ever known
praise be to you, undying one
>>
>>36943967
You weigh those meal portions? People creep cheat over time if they dont keep track.
Also might want to cut down on the fruit and replace it with veggies and get your carbs from things like oats, barley or buckwheat.
>>
>>36944221
>>
>>36943834
Go fucking kill 'em senpai.

You're gonna make it

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>36944221
This
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
>>36944229
Actually did! Grabbed this here weighing tool. You can also weigh your bud on it
>>
>>36943834
I hope you learn to love it like I did, Anon. It's just like grinding out levels in a video game, except it's real life.
>>
>>36943834
Looks good! What are the rasped veggies on the bottom dishes?
Good luck, man! If my lazy ass can do it, you can do it!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.