[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recovery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
24 KB, 200x200
How many days do you guys wait to work out the same muscles again ?
>>
You should know your body. It's different per body.
>>
ULxULxULx

So about 2 days normally. Sometimes do cardio/be/abs on rest days
>>
>>36943274
Oh alright , so waiting 2 - 3 days before repeating the same excercises is ok , if the body can handle it ?
>>
>>36943262
Push pull cardio push pull weekend
>>
ALL DAY EVERY DAY
CHEST BACK BIS TRIS GLUTES AND SLOOTS FAGGOT
>>
>>36943307
My rule of thumb is don't lift the same body part if it's still sore.
>>
I cant wait to deathlift and squat. Two of the awesomest exercises ever
>>
a day
>>
>>36943262
do chest everyday except weekends.
>>
>>36943397
Unless you're using roids you're killing your gains senpai.

Enjoy ur small chest senpai. Your endurance is going to be on point tho
>>
File: 1461264958477.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461264958477.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
Every day is arm day.
>>
>>36943330

upper half + gymnastics, cardio + handstand, lower half + gymnastics, cardio + handstand, upper half + gymnastics, shred abs and HIIT, observe the sabbath. repeat.

also climbing on gymnastic days.
>>
>>36943424
This, bulk first, and once you've finished your cycling of bulk and cut to reach your desired physique and strength start incorporating endurance into your workouts. Bulk first though.
>>
>>36943424
>>36943468
you guys either have shit genetics or don't eat enough. chest all day everyday
>>
>>36943348
but what if no more DOMS
>>
>>36943262
I have two rest days a week.
ULxULxC
rest days should be appropriate to your routine and to your body. if you're due in to the gym but you haven't fully recovered, give yourself time to make the full recovery.
>>
>>36943479
I do every two days which seems pretty standard. Rest days are pretty underrated. You don't need to lift 6 days a week. Listen to yo bod boi
>>
>>36943493
what if I don't feel tired the next day and I feel like doing some more binch priss
>>
>>36943519
Idgaf what you do bish. Lift your little heart out.
>>
Reminder that the ability to recover is something you can improve in the long term. If you always take X days off you're always gonna need it too.

Frequence and weekly volume is often underrated as people only look at intensity and complete recovery.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.