[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ What's the best type of fish to eat while on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
Hey /fit/

What's the best type of fish to eat while on a cut? I've just been eating chicken and I'm trying to mix it up. I've heard salmon but I just wanted to ask.
>>
Tuna. Sardines. Tilapia. All three cheap as fuck. Third one is considered the "boring" fish, but cooked right and you're good. Tilapia has very little fat and low on calories; 130-150 depending on the serving and how it's cooked. Though it's short on omega-3.
>>
>>36943285
enjoy your mercury
>>
>>36943642
You're only going to die of mercury poisoning from tuna when you only eat tuna and nothing else.
>>
>>36943642
Have you read how much tuna you need to eat to be in trouble and also who you need to be?

If you aren't a small pregnant female you are likely all good.
>>
>>36943642

nope, most fish have enough selenium to counter the mercury levels

you'll actually be fine

also OP, tuna, albacore tuna
>>
>>36943690
>albacore
>>
>>36943202
ur mums cunt
>>
>>36943202
>What's the best type of fish to eat while on a cut?

Any
>>
any kind of fish is fine, salmon is my fave but it's expensive af here, so I eat mostly tilapia, canned tuna or herring, and whatever is on sale cheap
>>
Alaskan bollock.
>>
File: 1420225268960.jpg (39 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
1420225268960.jpg
39 KB, 400x314
>Fish, rice, veg
>3 days in a row
>cutting

It's not that bad but I can see it get a bit boring after a week or so.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.