[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Charecters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
> that guy short chubby guy who loads up 4 plates on the squat and does minimal range of motion.

> that guy who benches more than he squats! LMAO say hims truggling to put up 185 back squat but easily repped 225 bench.
>>
>>36942848
>that guy who benches more than he squats! LMAO say hims truggling to put up 185 back squat but easily repped 225 bench.
That's me right now nigga

>That girl who goes to the gym, sets up to squat, takes a photo and leaves.
>>
>>36942848

How do weights make anybody a character unless they come rumbling down? Do you laugh at people who are rehabilitating their legs?

>DUDE MY BODY IS MORE BALANCED LMAO
>>
>that middle aged balding guy who puts lmao 1pl8 on the smith machine and pumps out 50 incline press reps at 1/64 rom
>>
>that old guy who bench presses with his knees at his chest and his feet in the air
>>
>>36942848

>that girl who comes to the gym to run on the treadmill and do ab workouts on the ground

I kind of get it though, it's nice to get out of the house
>>
>>36942848

> that guy who benches more than he squats! LMAO say hims truggling to put up 185 back squat but easily repped 225 bench.

literally me right now. I used to run all the time so I never focused on legs, just aesthetics for upperbody so I'd look halfway decent in a t-shirt

I'm learning now squats and deadlifts also make a huge difference in your upper body aesthetics
>>
I used to never do squatz at all, and even then I was still able to go waaaay over my bp weight when I first tried.
>>
>>36942848
This was totally me earlier in the year, finally caught my squat up.
>>
>that faggot in a hooded wife beater
>>
>>36942848
>guy who benches more than he squats
Pulled my hamstring and now this is me
I'm in recovery mode now, so not for much longer
>>
>>36942848
>that guy who benches more than he squats! LMAO say hims truggling to put up 185 back squat but easily repped 225 bench

that'll be me soon enough
231x5 bench
only 253x5 squat
>>
> that guy with lifting shoes who can not squat 225.

why even buy them that early in advance.
>>
>OP thinking his squat is impressive even though he's manlet with hobbit legs and 4 inch ROM
>>
>>36943186
a room of fully grown adults with college degrees in business decided to manufacture those

then they went home to their families and fell asleep, feeling like they had done a good job
>>
>>36942848
>that old guy who shuffles around doing single sets on machines for no weight
I feel bad for him and I feel bad for judging him, but I can't help it.
>>
>that insecure guy who pays attention to what other people are doing and scoffs to himself

poor little shit.
>>
>>36942848
>that guy that brings his gym bag to the bathroom and injects roids in his ass
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.